Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR 5 Online E-Book Store Unique Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpudol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am now selling my PR 5 e-book store, I don't have time to promote and maintain this site so I am now selling it.

Digital products included in this site is worth more than $1000 , I have bought them all and all of them have resellers right.

The script is created by me, using php/mysql technology.

If you're really serious with your online business marketing, this is a good website script to invest with. Start your own online e-book and electronic product site.

Aside from earning from selling ebooks you can also earn from adsense or other affiliate program in this site...

Check demo site http://www.sellebooksite.com

Here are some feature of the script

- Comes with pre-installed 120 bestselling digital products to get you started.
- Manage your online ebook store using the site Admin, easy and fast.
- Easy to add new ebooks and other digital products and downloadable products, complete with pictures, descriptions and prices.
- Change the products pictures to fit your taste or change other information
- Ready to accept online credit card and paypal orders using the paypal add cart feature
- Totally automated checkout system! Customers get an instant download of their purchase straight after payment. Using the paypal IPN technology
- Buyer can also use the search my download link of the site to search his/her download link.
- Download links will automatically expired in 3 days after the purchase date
- No need to add PayPal buttons. Simply enter your PayPal email address in in the config file and all set.
- Store all transaction data into database for earnings record purpose
- You can create unlimited categories of your digital product store
- Subscription form, where giving away free electronics product in exchange for their subscription
- Easily send newsletters to all your site subscriber.
- Website Site script is search engine friendly and optimized for se
- Easy to change manage template, the site use single template file for you to easily change the looks.
- Built-in Google Adsense. Simply enter your Google Adsense ID in the config file and all set

Plus many more features!....

I have only make 5 sales to the site and some cent from adsense....

Starting offer $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators