Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR1 Movie Site - Over $200 PM Revenue and increasing! Easy to Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started FreeMovieOnline.biz back in October of 2009. The site got off to a slow start but has been steadily increasing over the past few months as I have stepped up promotion on it. The site is well established, gets excellent traffic, and makes some very nice profits each month off both CPA Leads and Adsense. Whether you are just getting into the movie niche or already have other movie sites going, the site is an excellent addition to your portfolio!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
FreeMovieOnline.biz provides movie trailers that users can watch for free. Users come to site and see the latest movies on index page. They can search for movies by name/category or keyword. As of right now there are a little over 70 videos on the site that I have manually added. Please note that I DO NOT host any videos/movies. When the visitor wants to watch a trailer, they need to fill out a survey, for which I get paid. I’ll assist the buyer with getting an account from the CPA network and getting everything setup for them. Changing my ad codes to yours is very simple and quick.

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
- Good Overall Alexa Rank : 1,499,705
- Search Engine Friendly PR1 Domain name: FreeMovieOnline.biz (registered @ GoDaddy, "Free Movie Online" gets 1,000,000 monthly searches according to the Google Adwords Keyword Tool)
- Very Search Engine Friendly (URLs, Keyword optimization)
- Established site in the movie niche.
- PR1 Domain registered since October 2009
- Very easy to manage and not much upkeep is required
- 1,198 Backlinks in Yahoo, Over 150 page's indexed in Google

MAINTENANCE:
I try to spent a couple hours a week on the site adding new and old videos. The videos are streamed from YouTube which limits bandwidth usage. Adding a new video to the site is as simple as writing a new post in Wordpress. The new buyer will want to continue adding new videos to the site. They may also want to continue doing link exchanges and building more backlinks to the site. The site has no additional costs to be maintained except hosting.

REVENUE:
As stated above, the site earns revenue from two source - Adsense and Google. Here is an idea of what the site has made recently.
December 2009: $25.79 from Adsense and $251.09 from CPA
January 2010 (so far): $13.07 from Adsense and $202.19 from CPA
December Screenshots: 1 | 2
January Screenshots: 1 | 2

TRAFFIC:
I've promoted this website through almost every kind of free promotion that is possible out there. I've uploaded videos on YouTube and DailyMotion, submitted most inner-pages to social bookmarks, posted updates on Twitter, link exchanges, search engines, and tons of other places. If you want to see Google Analytics for yourself to verify traffic I think I can add you to the Analytics so you can see them from inside your account. Here are some screenshots:
December Screenshots: 1 | 2 | 3
January Screenshots: 1 | 2 | 3

PRICING:
Starting bid is $600 (less than 3 months revenue)
BIN: $1200 (roughly a little more than 5x what it has made so far in January)

I believe that just about covers everything. I am more than happy to move the site from my host to yours for you, or send you the file's and some easy instructions for you to put it on your server yourself. If there is something i'm missing or you have any questions please post them here or contact me via PM/Email/IM. Thank you for taking the time to read through this auction and also thank you for your interest. I will look forward to doing business with one of you.

PLEASE NOTE: NO TIMEWASTERS. ONLY GENUINE, SERIOUS ENQUIRIES. I’M READY FOR A QUICK SALE, FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$300 offer has been received. Still looking for more.

I also want to add that if the site sells at BIN I will be donating $200 of the money to the Haiti donation fund PayPal has on their website. I will send proof of this to the buyer as well if they wish.

Last edited:

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bump this up for today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom