Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

dynadot Praise of Dynadot.com

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Dynadot.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i just *have* to post how much i'm satisfied with dynadot as a registrar.

It's only a short time i have been with them but so far i can only say good things about them.

Although they're not the cheapest ones ($7.99) compared to godaddy, moniker etc here's what i love about them:

- One of the most easiest interfaces to handle that i have come across
- Superfast integration of Paypal payment
- Customer support that actually answers the phone, is competent and quick
- They're an ICANN accredited registrar, no reseller-ism here

Especially the third point is worth going in details a bit more:

I had a technical problem/question so i called them up in the first minute of their business hours and indeed someone picked up the phone.

That alone is worth a mention as it's not something you can take for granted with registrars these days !

Although in the end the problem could not really be solved (not their fault really) the support lady was technically competent, knew what she was talking about and even more important when we reached a point where she wasn't sure 100% anymore about some technical issue she promised me to ask her boss as soon he comes in and to contact me by email about the issue then.

What can i say - 1 hour later i had a personal email from her, going in details about the issue and what she had talked about with her boss.

So the absolute opposite of a standard reply that one is used to expect these days.

Oh did i mention so far i only have like 8 or 9 names with them ?!

After all that crap i have been through with especially the likes of registerfly, it's really refreshing to see and experience customer support indeed *CAN* be done in a customer satisfying way !

I almost had given up my hopes on that :)

So a full thumbs up for dynadot and i hope it stays this way !

Cheers,

beatz

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with beatz. They respond to an email request immediately, they resolve any problem same day and they hold your domain for you if you had a payment problem during registration. They support IDN. I hope they don’t change.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with the above. It's really refreshing to see a registrar that actually treat you like a customer - not talking about auto-reply or the usual monkey-canned answers.
Before doing business with them I did some research and could not find anything bad about them.

Also it's interesting to note this from their home page:
********.com rates Dynadot 4 out of 4 stars in features, value, usability, and customer service.

They seem to care about their reputation and want to keep it untarnished. Many other registrars may be too big or too complacent to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators