• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Prejudices (dot) com

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDN
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JDN

Guest
Prejudices , com
​

Recently acquired this name and wanted some feedback on it.

I fell in love with the name when I saw it because of the dictionary word .com status which seems to be the only domains keeping their value these days.. Do you see what I see in the domain?

I didn't buy the name only because of the fact its a dictionary word.com though; the name has a whopping 58,180 Ovt. searches and over 7,750,000 Google results (over 28,000,000 for "prejudice").

I wanted to hear your opinions on the name before I make a decision on what I want to do with it exactly.

All thoughts are welcome and appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Jdn
 
...
 
Last edited:
This could be a major site dealing with racism, religious conflict etc. almost would be better in the .org extension though.
I agree with Robert, low $x,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom