• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Premium .INFO owners - A spamming lowballer working the WHOIS records

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
91
If you own a dictionary word .info, you're getting spammed right about now from both of these addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]

They are the same person, looking to buy dictionary words for $100. The will NOT comply with requests to stop spamming -- I quite a few just from the last hour.

I told him to stop or I would post a warning in the domainer forums, and and the response was "go ahead please do that", so here you are.
 
After getting countless inquiries from one of these e-mails (with the name "Claudia" at the bottom) despite me asking to leave me out of this, I began responding by quoting prices like $20, $30 etc....couple of times, he/she responded by "No, you must not be serious, you won't sell that low", etc....Now I've seen a decrease in the mailings.
 
"she"? lowball offers? whois spam?

mmm, sounds like someone we know
 
They have also been spamming for premium dot US domains over the last few days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom