• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed prepayment(.)mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby47

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2006
Messages
31
Reaction score
3
Have recently regged a few .mobis this one I am pretty pleased with.

Thoughts ? on good or bad reg and potential please...

Thanks
 
It's a domain name having low metrics.
The typical name where the most important is the feeling.
I have good feeling....

So if Seraphim convinced you then push me the name I will give you $120 (10 times the reg fee). I see more value in this domain.
 
It's a domain name having low metrics.
The typical name where the most important is the feeling.
I have good feeling....

So if Seraphim convinced you then push me the name I will give you $120 (10 times the reg fee). I see more value in this domain.

In that case, you would be parking it right next to your other failed domain, crapdomains.com. :D I should also state that this domain is not crap, just low value in my opinion because of .mobi. If it was prepaid.mobi, that would be another story [e.g. prepaid calling cards]. It's hit or miss with .mobi, there isn't much gray area for pricing yet.
 
Seraphim, dont' be bad.

...

We all know that prepay.mobi or prepaid.mobi are really better but the pricing of such names have absolutely no comparison.

You cannot claim that prepayment.mobi worth reg fee.
Low value is not reg fee (I see you corrected your quick response and I appreciate the behaviour).

If we are honnest probably few hundred dollars imediately, and more later.
I just made a low offer in the case the owner may want to sell it now.

By the way my interest was mainly as a French .mobi, it spells the same in French.


...
 
Seraphim, dont' be bad.

...

We all know that prepay.mobi or prepaid.mobi are really better but the pricing of such names have absolutely no comparison.

You cannot claim that prepayment.mobi worth reg fee.
Low value is not reg fee (I see you corrected your quick response and I appreciate the behaviour).

If we are honnest probably few hundred dollars imediately, and more later.
I just made a low offer in the case the owner may want to sell it now.

By the way my interest was mainly as a French .mobi, it spells the same in French.


...

If you're seeing value in this, then you may want to reg the following available domains:

prepayment.cc
prepayment.tv
 
Thanks Seraphim,

But I am not a big fan of these extensions, plus I do not see any possible relationship between the name and the extension like it could be the case for this name and the dot mobi.
 
no value at the moment, maybe if mobi makes it really big beyond just domain insiders
 
Thanks for your comments ... I was curious as to your thoughts as I thought the name fitted the extn well . Bit late to the .mobi registrations but managed to reg half a dozen or so that would work with the extn if it takes off. Appraisal is never easy ... as we all have different views and motivations behind the registrations . Glad that the view has moved away from reg fee ! I will hang onto it for a bit and see how it goes. Looking for a .mobi developer which seem v hard to find ... have plans for a couple of the names i have regged .. development will improve the prospects of incrementing the potential value I think.

Thanks again

Edit : forgot to add According to a report by Juniper Research, m-commerce will be worth more than $40bn by 2009.

Glad I regged sendpayment.mobi also
 
If you're seeing value in this, then you may want to reg the following available domains:

prepayment.cc
prepayment.tv


.cc and .tv have nothing to do with .mobi or mobile devices. What the hell is cc anyways?
Prepayment.mobi is like the same as CDrentals.tv If you are in the mobile industry, you would know.

prepayment.mobi has a strong chance. sorry to burst your bubble, but $x,xxx value after .mobi is announced publically and if the site is developed. If you agree with Seraphim then sell me this name for regfee :cheesy: ill buy it right now!
 
scooby47, this was on my short list of available regs for the last few months..

decent name.. its not prepay, but still worth registering i think..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom