• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Presidnt.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvcard

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Any thoughts on what this may be worth would be great. Its been parked since 12/9/08. I have received 2 emails from people wanting to buy it, I just don't know what to tell them. I've done an estibot appraisal, I don't know how accurate that is. Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom