• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PrimoSites.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thoughts? No Primo Supremo appraisers?
 
I suppose lack of appraisals is an indication in itself. O.K., I'll appraise it myself:

I think this dn has some value, mainly because it's nearly impossible to find a short, positive, descriptive term preceeding "sites.com". I give it an appraisal of $250.

I dare any of you to disagreee with me :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom