• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PrivateAirplanes,net

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thinking ill be in now pop in your self johnn thanks mate .
 
That was sent with the priginal payment
Dont comment Azooza until you know the facts

I stated that 3 tiimes in my email to him in the payment and the emails after the payment

You need account number and email for the quick change

*************************
Problem was chillking did not know how to do an account change
and was trying to use my pay pal address not my GD email
 
Last edited:
That was sent with the priginal payment
Dont comment Azooza until you know the facts

I stated that 3 tiimes in my email to him in the payment and the emails after the payment

You need account number and email for the quick change
While you were composing that, it was sorted in chat. Check your email/messages.

And thanks for accepting the help to try and smooth a transaction in which chillking has no intention whatsoever in screwing you.
 
doc you sould of sent me your godaddy email and you should of stated your user name because your user name for godaddy is just a long number and i thought it would of been letters or a name for example mine is chillking you should of just emailed me back or went in the chat room and told me , i hate people making a big deal out of nothing any way hope the name is now in your account .
 
I beg your pardon

You are responsible for transfer and if you dont know how to do it - ASK FIRST

and by the way it is a big deal when you are doing it incorrectly

The problem was you DID NOT READ the entire payment email, so dont get pissed off at me for not reading your payment, and I also sent you entire instruction from go daddy on how to do it

*******************************
If you are going to sell on her get the facts straight, post your registrar and know how to transfer when domains are sold
this is a business and mistakes happen, but READ before posting and then READ the emails
 
I'll pay $300 for it...stop whining newbie
 
nice comment focus ha ha people make somthing out of nothing but good luck with the name newbie lol
 
Whine away yourself fool - I guess you should have bid
 
Hehe - either that or a 24-hour delayed transfer penalty. Why do you people get the hump so quickly? Chillking is not prevaricating - maybe a slight misunderstanding only. I have a guy that's registered 340 domains off my back that hasn't paid me in 5 months. Now that's a reason to get a cob on.
 
Maybe MR BIGSHOT FOCUS could have another smart *** comment if he can read



aZooZa

I dont get on anybodys hump quickly?

I wanted it posted so there was no doubt what the problem was thats it and everyone else has wiseass comments that have absolutely noting to do with this and then the seller has smart comments when fact it came down to him NOT READING HIS EMAILS

Thats it
 
Last edited:
Maybe MR BIGSHOT FOCUS could have another smart *** comment if he can read
Ohh he can read okay. I'd quit while you're only slightly behind.
 
and you should quit because you are never ahead with those brainless comments
your arrogance is showing - have a nice day
 
close thread - this sale is done
 
and you should quit because you are never ahead with those brainless comments
your arrogance is showing - have a nice day
Well, I did try to help this go smoothly for you, but this domain seems to be like an urgent blood transfusion for you. Yes, I could be classed as arrogant but my problem is that newbies always know best and thus they perpetually put me in that class. But I am not brainless. That's a mistake you shouldn't make.

My 'day' will be up soon -- it's 10:52pm here but it's been 'nice' so far.
 
Yes and you shouldnt make the mistake I am a newbie either pal.

Its people like you that make arrogant comments without knowing who you are really commenting on
 
The name has been transferd successfully its a steal PrivateAirplanes.net as you can see i sold it to you for $250 and you been offerd $300 and $350 half a hour lator any way i also have these 2 for sale PrivateAirplane.info and PrivateAirplanes.info ill do another thread now ill sell them as a pair offers from just $20 lol
 
Yes and you shouldnt make the mistake I am a newbie either pal.

Its people like you that make arrogant comments without knowing who you are really commenting on
Call it educated intuition.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom