Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
While you were composing that, it was sorted in chat. Check your email/messages.That was sent with the priginal payment
Dont comment Azooza until you know the facts
I stated that 3 tiimes in my email to him in the payment and the emails after the payment
You need account number and email for the quick change
Ohh he can read okay. I'd quit while you're only slightly behind.Maybe MR BIGSHOT FOCUS could have another smart *** comment if he can read
I'll pay $300 for it...stop whining newbie
Well, I did try to help this go smoothly for you, but this domain seems to be like an urgent blood transfusion for you. Yes, I could be classed as arrogant but my problem is that newbies always know best and thus they perpetually put me in that class. But I am not brainless. That's a mistake you shouldn't make.and you should quit because you are never ahead with those brainless comments
your arrogance is showing - have a nice day
Call it educated intuition.Yes and you shouldnt make the mistake I am a newbie either pal.
Its people like you that make arrogant comments without knowing who you are really commenting on
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.