- Joined
- Mar 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,842
- Reaction score
- 39
Hi, everyone. I am having a problem with my account at Network Solutions and am hoping someone can shed light on it for me. My situation:
For around twenty years I have had four dotcom domains with Register.com.
Early this year I discovered that Registrar had been taken over by Network Solutions.
In 2020 I changed my email address with Register.com, and can furnish confirmation of this.
However, Network Solutions are insisting on sending transfer emails to my old defunct email address. In order to change this again they are making me jump through verification hoops.
If they do permit the change, my domains will be locked in for a further sixty days.
It seems that ICann are unable to help me.
Any comments?
For around twenty years I have had four dotcom domains with Register.com.
Early this year I discovered that Registrar had been taken over by Network Solutions.
In 2020 I changed my email address with Register.com, and can furnish confirmation of this.
However, Network Solutions are insisting on sending transfer emails to my old defunct email address. In order to change this again they are making me jump through verification hoops.
If they do permit the change, my domains will be locked in for a further sixty days.
It seems that ICann are unable to help me.
Any comments?