Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Professional Niche Site - Unique Content - BuyShoesOnlineCheap.net $75

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a great opportunity. I build professional niche sites to RANK! If you might be interested in my services at similar prices please PM me!

For sale today: BuyShoesOnlineCheap.net

- Professionally researched niche buying/action keyphrase that gets 1600 exact match searches per month and has a $1.05 Cost Per Adsense Click! (I charge $25/hour for this alone!)

- Custom logo (gives the site that professional look so it passes a manual review, which means permanent rankings!)

- Custom 910 word article written by me! (this isn't some cheap 500 word article I paid someone $5 to write, this is a professionally written and researched article written by a college educated former officer in the United States Army - HOOAH!)

- 1 small blog comment blast done already. (they're already starting to show up, check backlinkwatch.com to see them)

- Twitter feed app in the side column (modified so it doesn't link out anywhere) so the search engines always see fresh updates on the site. (See Google "Freshness" update)

- Proper ad placement! (benefit from my vast experience building niche sites. Ads are placed for maximum revenue and CTR)

* IMPORTANT* Recently purchased domain (Just registered in December so I'm not selling you an SEO dud or a domain you'll have to re-register next week like some of these scumbags!). That's what sets me apart from 90% of the people selling "niche sites" here and it's why you can trust buying from me.

P.S. To answer the inevitable and obvious question I know will be asked let me spare you the time to ask it: Why don't I just keep the site and make money myself?

2 simple reasons...

1)
Like I said I do this for a living, and because of that my finances are tied to my business and sometimes I need to build and sell a few of these sites to earn a little extra cash or build some capital.

2) I make a LOT of these sites and frankly I sell some because I'm just one man and between clients and my own sites I just can't possibly rank and track them all!

The idea is simple here folks. I build sites like these for a living and I am VERY good at it. Buy this site, throw some more links at it, maybe add another article or two for good measure, and PROFIT!

BIN: Only $75

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom