Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Profitable new site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For sale is www.popupkiller3000.com.

Included is the website, domain name, and software program.

The site is new and went live on March 3rd, 2004.

Profit this month so far is as follows: $87.25 from affiliate sales through clickbank, $124.95 in direct sales from the website through paypal, and $30 in paypal referrals.

Traffic stats are here: http://www.popupkiller3000.com/images/popupstats.jpg

I will include a year of free hosting, up to 40gigs of transfer per month with no daily limits. Hell of a deal huh?

The software comes with a 30 day free trial and then the user has the option to purchase the software for $20. As you can see, it has not been up for 30 days and I have already had 10 sales with virtually no marketing.

The marketing that I have done is as follows: Submission to download.com and is listed. 3 month are required at $99/month. It also has links on my other sites which promote it and I will leave those links there for 1 month. I have submitted it to about 30 freeware/shareware sites so it is getting downloads from there too.

So far, there have been about 5k installs with very little promotion. Link exchange with free sites is excellent for traffic for this site.

Please post offers. I have a modest reserve so please post offers and the highest offer as of Wednesday, March 24th takes it.

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is your current profit(not revenue)per month?

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So far the revenue is $242.20 - $99 for download.com. I have my own servers so hosting doesn't cost anything. And remember, there have been about 5k installs so far and it is a 30 trial so that if the users wants to keep it, they have to pay $20. After 30 days of the software being on thousands of users computers, I expect that the return will be nice. The users that have purchased already only tried it out for a day or two and decided to buy, cool huh?

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you including source code and exclusive rights to the software?

What language was the software written in?

Are you the author of the software?

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dogstar said:
Are you including source code and exclusive rights to the software?

What language was the software written in?

Are you the author of the software?

Source code is included and exclusive rights to the software will be yours.
I think the language is vb6, or c++, not really sure but I can find out on Monday. I didn't write the program, I paid my programmer to write it.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you post the referrers. The top 10-15 will do.
Thanks

John

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well with software, site design, product listed on download.com, submitted to other freeware sites, profit and so on, I am looking for $1500, but will accept offers. And remember, the site is new and after 30 days the software will ask users to pay for the full version. So far, most of the sales have come from the site and I expect awesome returns after 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators