• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PUNT.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Forum doesn't accept .ws domains in title. .ws tlds still have not really taken off yet, but now I have my first one dictionary word.

Any appraisals? :peace:
 
i see another who is not creative enough, so they rip names from appraisal threads hoping to get a good review.

$0
 
LMAO.. that is the funniest thing I have seen this week..

Sooooo Sad but still funny.. I have to say $20 just for trying.
 
Hey guys, thanks for the comments! I knew it was a stretch, but it was worth a try. It cost me more to order two frappachino's at Starbucks than it did for punt.ws.

It's registered for a year anyways.

Glad I could provide entertainment to the forum!
 
Looks like there's a race on to develop and trademark!
 
dwrunyon I know the value between a .com and .ws are miles apart! no freakin' duh! My principle is if the .com is worth xxx,xxx or more, then y not pick up the remaining?

Example: wifi sold for $225,000. It would be stupid for that buyer not to buy ALL extensions if he's spending that type of loot on the .com!

I'm just saying, maybe one word .ws domains are worth nothing right now. But who knows in a few years??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom