• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed QLYQ.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_n

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
707
Reaction score
0
qlyq.com/QLYQ.com​
As always, any comments welcome!:hippie:
 
low XX to a reseller.

mid-high XXX to an end user. Trouble is finding them.
 
does that mean anything? I couldnt find anything.. Reg Fee ..
 
domainah said:
does that mean anything? I couldnt find anything..
I would have said it's a kind of Click...but maybe only my imagination...
 
low to mid xx

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Reg fee, or low xx (if I would be able to pronounce it)
 
Reg fee, sorry, there are still many 4 letter .coms available that are more attractive than QLYQ.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom