• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Questionables.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaSmiles

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
www.Questionables.com

One word domain with question and answer site.

This is a new site where people can ask and answer various "questionables".

The site started with a basic fact script I bought.
However, it has been customized to fit the "question" theme.

Taking offers starting at $50.

BIN to be set later today.
 
Great questions! I'll go $65
 
Thanks!

High bid is Dealster at $65.

BIN set at $200.

Sale ends at midnight tonight.
 
I'll offer $100
 
Bid of $110 on another forum.

Sale ends in about an hour.

BIN is still $200.
 
Damn Holiday... Nice buy... Sorry I missed it..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom