Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed racistjokes.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allfree

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thoughts? 237 ovt w/ext. but traffic is a little hard to monetize.

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
allfree said:
thoughts? 237 ovt w/ext. but traffic is a little hard to monetize.

I'd say high $xxx

That said, I wouldn't want to own/visit that domain...

smurf

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
Agreed, but I would make it a site that is anti racist jokes.

Never heard of an anti racist jokes site, I don't know how that would even work. But all racist jokes sites that I have seen get thousands of unique hits a day with ease. And he already has a great domain for it.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you fill it with racist jokes it will get big and you can make nice money

But then the money won't really be nice.

Depends on your morals

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lukeeales said:
If you fill it with racist jokes it will get big and you can make nice money

But then the money won't really be nice.

Depends on your morals
Exactly. Nice name, but I would use it to counter the racist jokes that are out there. Make a site that is talks about how bad racists are, and how it hurts us all. Again, I get those all the time myself, since I was raised Amsih, so I'm "diferent" then most people. Use it for good, and, although you may not make as much, it will be a boost in other ways. You may get flamed for puting up a site like that, but do it anyway.

163 racistjokes
23144 racist joke

Buy the way, I see racistjoke.com is also parked there at DS, and one of the KWs is "Racist Jokes.com"!

allfree

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow, ive turned down mid x,xxx a few times, maybe im missing something! i thought a few hundred US types per day was worth more, but perhaps im over-estimating the possible monetization.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would find it HARD to believe you turned down mid $x,xxx...you should jump for joy at any offer over $1000 imo, as racism dies out so does your domain value, maybe the KKK made one of the offers?...

allfree

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, traffic has been steady for a long time, and I make close to $1,000 per year off of the domain so would be unlikely to sell for less then $5k, given they are pure types and revenue is only increasing.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
then what do you need an appraisal for if you have all the info? Guess my opinion and appraisal is'nt really what you wanted...sorry for giving you what YOU asked for..I don't like racist or RACISM for that matter and profiting from it might be WORSE....and if it's gonna take you 5 years to make 5k and someone popped up and said "heres 5 k dude" and you didnt take it, thats crazy...imo, for such a racist domain! :cheeky:

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm from Incline Village / Tahoe area myself, just moved to FL - Very nice down here...

Anyway that domain is worth well over the 1k even 2k mark. If I owned it I wouldn't sell for less than 5k. Ofcourse $5k being industry standard given your annual rate of income.

allfree

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont have all of the info, but I do have data on my revenue and offers made to date. I value others opinions and would not have asked for them if I didn't. Perhaps I should have included more information in my initial post -- my apologies if that is the case. I do have data on revenue and offers to date, in addition to the traffic information I provided/intimated in my first post.

I would think your or my feelings for racism are external to the primary concern of this thread given the discussion to date, and request made in the original post.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
allfree said:
I dont have all of the info, but I do have data on my revenue and offers made to date. I value others opinions and would not have asked for them if I didn't. Perhaps I should have included more information in my initial post -- my apologies if that is the case. I do have data on revenue and offers to date, in addition to the traffic information I provided/intimated in my first post.

I would think your or my feelings for racism are external to the primary concern of this thread given the discussion to date, and request made in the original post.

You said it was hard to monitize, so now it makes 1k a year? What is the ctr then?

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a small niche. No chance to ever become a mainstream domain.

I think 2/3 times revenue would have been fair on this type of domain. But best of luck.

Without knowing revenue, I'd value at $500-$900.

Mr. Deleted said:
You said it was hard to monitize, so now it makes 1k a year? What is the ctr then?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My opinions on RACISM do matter, and it's not something tolerated well here in this forum by any of us so don't expect for us to kiss your feet over this domain, traffic or not. I dont like the domain for this reason, be it a good type-in domain or not, and I don't see the good business sense in paying that much money for it myself..there are many other ways to make money online instead of profitting off of hate fueled entertainment...just my opinion...not against you, just the domain and subject, like you asked..

MAX REALISTIC VALUE IMO- $1K (jump for joy at higher offers and accept)

allfree

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
<---Jumping for joy as instructed, but not accepting these offers.

cgrx

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Id predict some psycho would pay upto $5000. to $7500. that was really into that SORT OF THING ... a person just trying to get clicks would pay $1K - 3K ... and person trying to get a good deal would offer $500. However it is a really bad domain to own ... unless you use it for good ...
I cant imagine feeling good about making money off something like that ... theres allready so much negativity in the world. ...
However making an Anti-Rasist site out of it in my opinion isnt gonna do anything much either ... as people who type in that domain are not gonna all of a sudden change because of a web site ... but at least the person that owns the website would feel good.

all in all ... anything over $5K take it ... or if your happy with owning a domain like that and the $1K/year ... keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators