Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

reaching end-users

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes (the more the better)one name can be used to target different niches/end-users. For each, are there preferable ways to reach out to the buyer? In the end, I think a more personal approach would be better. There are a few points to be addressed here that I am clued out to as of now, I know. Any ideas or insights would be helpful and appreciated.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
best insight for solicitors, is to have quality domain names to offer

also, consider that the people you are contacting out of the blue, typically already have a domain name that they are using for their website
so, why do they need yours?

but if you have high quality domains, then you may not have to do so much reaching out.

imo...

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

also, consider that the people you are contacting out of the blue, typically already have a domain name that they are using for their website

but if you have high quality domains, then you may not have to do so much reaching out.

imo...
thanks, I am speaking to a time when I will have a couple of good names for a bit more money...typically, I am learning most don't "strike it lucky" with hand reg's...and there is a learning process that leads to that lucky strike you get to by way of investment of a bit more time, money, patience, and less expectation) into.

Ivone

Level 1
Reaction score

imo...

I have to agree with you BUT, what about you register domain 15 years ago, the new startup company saw it's already registered so made some compromise and register not 100% best domain. I would say that contact them with reasonable price offer is not that bad idea. IMHO

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators