• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually your post is 101 ;)

Code:
Private Message: Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!
Today, 01:04 PM 	 
cooldomain
DNF'er
 
Last Online: Today 01:05 PM
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 471
Location: USA
Country: [Abu Dhabi]

Donate | F$: 1,696


	
Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!
In Reply to your Post Re: Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroulis View Post
Cooldomain - as per the PM you just sent me:

I have no problem paypaling you the money assuming:

a) NameStrands tell me so
b) You agree with NameStrands on the structure of the deal i thought it was 42 domains and NOT 40

FYI I don't want the domains pushed to me but NameStrands directly!
Ok I will push to him directly. I already offered him, since it was a technical trouble (and neither mine nor his fault), all 42 domains exactly as was the initial arrangement, and he rejected. So now I can offer him 40 domains. Also I can push him two other domains for free, thus making the list of 42 names:

GetYourVisas.com (travel/immigration domain)
FootballNewsSite.com

By the way, my PayPal address is [email][email protected][/email], not [email][email protected][/email] (sorry about typo. I had an account at ftml.net earlier and put that in error)
cooldomain is online now   	Forward Message Reply With Quote

Will you PLEASE STOP PMing ME ABOUT THIS? IT'S CLEAR THAT NEITHER NAMESTRANDS DOESN'T WANT TO MOVE FWD AND FOR VERY GOOD REASONS..! GEEEZ
 
actually your post is 101 ;)

Code:
Private Message: Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!
Today, 01:04 PM 	 
cooldomain
DNF'er
 
Last Online: Today 01:05 PM
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 471
Location: USA
Country: [Abu Dhabi]

Donate | F$: 1,696


	
Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!
In Reply to your Post Re: Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroulis View Post
Cooldomain - as per the PM you just sent me:

I have no problem paypaling you the money assuming:

a) NameStrands tell me so
b) You agree with NameStrands on the structure of the deal i thought it was 42 domains and NOT 40

FYI I don't want the domains pushed to me but NameStrands directly!
Ok I will push to him directly. I already offered him, since it was a technical trouble (and neither mine nor his fault), all 42 domains exactly as was the initial arrangement, and he rejected. So now I can offer him 40 domains. Also I can push him two other domains for free, thus making the list of 42 names:

GetYourVisas.com (travel/immigration domain)
FootballNewsSite.com

By the way, my PayPal address is [email][email protected][/email], not [email][email protected][/email] (sorry about typo. I had an account at ftml.net earlier and put that in error)
cooldomain is online now   	Forward Message Reply With Quote

Will you PLEASE STOP PMing ME ABOUT THIS? IT'S CLEAR THAT NEITHER NAMESTRANDS DOESN'T WANT TO MOVE FWD AND FOR VERY GOOD REASONS..! GEEEZ


I wonder why doesn't he want to move forward? And also why do you post my messages in the APPRAISAL THREAD? And why do you post my email address in the public thread? I am not gonna exchange messages on this matter in the Appraisal thread, it is %101 against the DN forum rules.
 
I stopped reading after 3 pages of this thread, so excuse me if I missed something important.

cooldomain: you should be at least suspended if not banned. You are not professional and do not deserve to be on this forum.

oh, and BTW, appraisal = $10
 
I stopped reading after 3 pages of this thread, so excuse me if I missed something important.

cooldomain: you should be at least suspended if not banned. You are not professional and do not deserve to be on this forum.

oh, and BTW, appraisal = $10

It is your opinion. You can believe me that I am totally professional. Namestrand wanted me to push the names to him before receiving the payment.
 
It is your opinion. You can believe me that I am totally professional. Namestrand wanted me to push the names to him before receiving the payment.

it's also my opinion that you're not professional... so count 2
 
It is your opinion. You can believe me that I am totally professional. Namestrand wanted me to push the names to him before receiving the payment.

Again you are trying to mislead everyone with this "Push Domains Before Payment". That is clearly not the issue here, your outright lies are what got you into this.

Do yourself a favour Anthony, put your hands up and lets be done with it, and I hope the hell you are a better photographer than you are a domainer, because the size of hole you are digging for yourself is getting larger with each comment.

I have to say I am getting bored with this now. I made my point..

Take this opportunity to redeem yourself... leave with a little dignity.
 
You should see the email he just sent me...

Tony - i've added you on my spam list, and please DO NOT PUSH YOUR LUCK with threats as I've still got the mobi email you wanted me to broker without *ever* agreeing to that! I thought ignoring you and not replying to your emails will make you understand i'm not interested.. but now you're pushing it way too far!

send me one more email or PM and you will REALLY regret it
 
this is the dumbest thread ive read in a long time...when it comes to domain deals
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom