Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe that I would risk my reputation on this board, and with many other respected domainers if I were to not pay you. I would expect to be banned for something like that.

Sorry Kid You aint worth that.

This guy is still trying to get the domains without paying first?? I would stop dealing with him right there. That is some shady scam artist BS. :sigh2:

Domain summit 2024

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This guy is still trying to get the domains without paying first?? I would stop dealing with him right there. That is some shady scam artist BS. :sigh2:

Have no idea. I have sent him a settlement offer which was exactly what he wanted (since what happened was a technical trouble), on condition that he should pay first, and he rejected it. I sent another offer giving him a nice price again, and he again rejected the offer. Perhaps he is indeed some scam artist.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

wow! a scam artist a member with lots of feedback and well known in our circle.

Cooldomain is in the wrong here and the rest of the people are attesting to that... get over it and don't try to side with meaningless posts..

I tell you what - I'll stand in line for NameStrands - if he wants to proceed with the original 42 domains deal, send me your paypal money and I'll pay you.. I'll work out payment with NameStrands later...

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have no idea. I have sent him a settlement offer which was exactly what he wanted (since what happened was a technical trouble), on condition that he should pay first, and he rejected it. I sent another offer giving him a nice price again, and he again rejected the offer. Perhaps he is indeed some scam artist.

I don't think he's a scam artist ( check his feedback ) but I do know one thing for a fact, that payment must be made first before the domains are transferred.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cooldomain - as per the PM you just sent me:

I can accept the offer for 40 domains and I only want $150 for those, because Mr. Namestrand tried to get the domains before payment was received and delayed sending payment.

Here is my Paypal address: domainfirm@ftml.net. I will push the names to your Moniker account and you then can push them to Namestrand.

I asked the admins to delete the hijacked appraisal thread (which has %95 irrelevant potings and only %5 appraisals), I think they will delete it soon and this problem will be closed.

I have no problem paypaling you the money assuming:

a) NameStrands tell me so
b) You agree with NameStrands on the structure of the deal i thought it was 42 domains and NOT 40

FYI I don't want the domains pushed to me but NameStrands directly!

smullen

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just read through the whole five pages of this cliff hanger and I'm dying to
know what will happen next...

Will our hero triumph over evil?

smullen

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
in your opinion, who is the "hero" and who is the "evil"?:)

After refering to my 2007 Bushisms calendar, I hope we get to the bottom of the answer. It's what I'm interested to know.

:greenconfused:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maroulis, I truly appreciate your efforts to resolve the situation. However I feel no resolve is required with respect to the sale.

The issues are as follows

I submitted an offer for the remaining 42 domains.

CoolDomain accepted.

I replied that I will load up my paypal account and transfer the funds. I clearly stated that it will be up to 48 hours.

He replied back requesting my Moniker ID and requested that he changed his paypal email where I was to send funds.

Couple of Hours Later he told me he got offers on 2 domains and only 40 was now available.

Which was fine, however shortly after which he put the 2 domains up for appraisal on this thread, and started to claim that he sent a PM stating that payment had to be immediate? I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him to show evidence of the PM. Cooldomain went on the defensive stating he was not obliged to save PMs and then stated that it was a delivery failure. Once confronted with the evidence that his story was flawed he then changed his story stating that he does not save PMs and then changed it again calling it a DN Forum issue.

During this time I was flamed with numerous PMs from CoolDomain asking me to stop my comments and that he would make a deal further confirming his guilt.

On each occasion I refused, after about the 8th PM I publicly posted that the only way this deal would go ahead was for the original agreed 42 domains be transferred, upon receipt of transfer I would transfer PayPal funds, I said this without prejudice and it was NOT and attempt to SCAM domains.

I stated that if he does not accept the deal, then no hard feelings. At no time did I state publicly or privately that CoolDomain agreed to this. CoolDomain did however agree to go back to the original deal on the proviso that I delete all comments on this thread and the original sales thread, then he negated that deal with another deal for 40 domains, then back to the 42 and then withdrew due to some kid appraising one of the domains for 10k.

CoolDomain has now latched onto this “Send Domains Before Payment” as a justification to distract the attentions of the members from his own guilt and the fact that he had been caught out lying and in an attempt to discredit my name along with his one man entourage DaveZilla.

Clearly CoolDomain could have at anytime put his hands up and admitted that he was at fault; instead of blaming every man and his dog.

I respect honesty, and I do hope and request that this thread remains; if only to serve as a deterrent for future CoolDomain’s out there.

I do personally believe that his conduct is worthy of a Temporary Ban but that decision is down to the admins. While I do appreciate that this thread is off topic, I do believe that my initial reply to it was justified given the situation, I would have happily left it at that if not for the character assassination attempts from CoolDomain.

Again I thank Maroulis for his kind offer to usher the deal through, but I do feel that it would be hypocritical for me to accept in light of the comments made. I will however reimburse any out of pocket expenses Maroulis may have already made.

In conclusion, this thread really is a testament to the fact that a select few view this board as a means to flaunt unethical business practices while offering no contribution whatsoever.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
again: Hello! It doesnt matter if cooldomain sent an email or not, neither does it matter if you paid within 48 hours, that does not alter or cancel the agreement, it might entitle him to a late fee (and only if outlined in the agreement), but Legally he HAS TO sell you the domains for the price agreed upon, take him to court, because only that will convince future sellers to stick to a deal, this whole backing out thing has become a joke, this will also give us Domainers more respect outside the domain world.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

nice going, you just dug yourself a hole with 95% of the forum over something that really wasn't any of your business. We can all see from your iTrader how much of a trusted forum member YOU are!

BTW I appraise the domains as reg fee, have a look on afternic bazzar, there are heaps of these 4 letter .com domains that guys can't even give away.

This thread makes me sick.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maroulis, I truly appreciate your efforts to resolve the situation. However I feel no resolve is required with respect to the sale.

I thought you wouldn't be interested in doing business with him too, which is why I never paypaled him the money (that coupled with the fact he told me about 40 domains and NOT 42)...

take care...

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not that kind of idiot ....

You are not? Your actions beg to differ..if you really believe someone actually appraised it at 100K you shold have your brain checked...because its closer to 2 Billion dollars....

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you are a very uncooldomainer

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice going, you just dug yourself a hole with 95% of the forum over something that really wasn't any of your business. We can all see from your iTrader how much of a trusted forum member YOU are!

BTW I appraise the domains as reg fee, have a look on afternic bazzar, there are heaps of these 4 letter .com domains that guys can't even give away.

This thread makes me sick.

Anyone who will judge me badly for saying "Don't push a domain without recieving payment first" is an idiot and I really couldn't care less what they think.

now you Dave who were trying to sell a lawyer typo (refresh my memory) for $10K in one of your first posts and you didn't have traffic stats

That wasn't me. I suppose an apology is out of the question though since you are such a big guy around here.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone who will judge me badly for saying "Don't push a domain without recieving payment first" is an idiot and I really couldn't care less what they think.

That wasn't me. I suppose an apology is out of the question though since you are such a big guy around here.

My bad.. sorry for confusion... I've also edited my original post..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom