Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
AZQI.com

44mn Google results for "QI".

I have someone interested to buy this name and would like to know, how much should I ask for it.

Also please appraise XUFL.com (46mn google results), where FL stands for Florida. I couldn't find anything popular for "XU" except for Xavier University, but maybe you can?? Thanks guys.

Update:

Admin, please delete my thread, as it has been obstructed and hijacked by users who made irrelevant postings that have nothing to do with appraisals. Appraisal threads are for appraisals only.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Considering the fact that I made an offer on your domains and you accepted, and now you backed out because you got another offer; really is bad domaining.

When you agree to a sale, then you should follow through. Caveat emptor

congratulations, you just made the dodgy domainer shit list for 2007.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Guys, please disregard namestrands' objections, as it is a subject between me and him, and it was caused by some technical troubles.

I need your appraisals on this name, AZQI.com, which stands for ARizona Quality Insurance. Any potential there?

Considering the fact that I made an offer on your domains and you accepted, and now you backed out because you got another offer; really is bad domaining.

When you agree to a sale, then you should follow through. Caveat emptor

congratulations, you just made the dodgy domainer shit list for 2007.

I would say, Caveat vendor...

I had to do that since I didn't receive the payment from you during some time, and I was offered to sell two names from my portfolio while waiting for the payment from you. The reason for your delayed payment was, as you explained in your message (which I am quoting below), the following: you didn't have sufficient funds in your PayPal account, while having agreed to send payment via PayPal, and I believe this is NOT acceptable.

I do not understand why you have submitted a negative feedback about me. You cannot offer to pay via PayPal when you don't have sufficient funds in your PayPal account.

I offered to sell the rest of portfolio at an acceptable price (disproportionately lower than the price with those two names included), but you seemed interested in all of the portfolio, while nothaving enough money in your PayPal account when making the offer.

Copy of namestrands' message:

namestrands said:
Just filled my Paypal Account, so it make take 48 hours for it to show in my account, but I estimate should be there tomorrow.

Will transfer the funds as soon as I get notification of clearance.

Thanks Again.

NS

That means, the guy didn't have enough money in his PayPal account

Comment: I am sorry I had to answer to this objection in the appraisal thread, but what can I do if namestrands is posting his irrelevant suggestions in the appraisals thread, which is not allowed by DNF rules??

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I posted that I was refilling my account, and as soon as it cleared I would post payment, which normally takes between 24 and 48 hours

Nowhere on your thread does it state immediate payment required, nor in your PMs.

The sale was agreed and you backed out. End of Story.

The deal was for 42 domains and not 40. You had plenty of time to comment on the Paypal Refill issue.. You didnt; well you didnt until you got another offer.

And your continued attempts to leave negative feedback are noted.. Highly Unprofessional domainer that deserves a ban.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I posted that I was refilling my account, and as soon as it cleared I would post payment, which normally takes between 24 and 48 hours

Nowhere on your thread does it state immediate payment required, nor in your PMs.

The sale was agreed and you backed out. End of Story.

The deal was for 42 domains and not 40. You had plenty of time to comment on the Paypal Refill issue.. You didnt; well you didnt until you got another offer.

And your continued attempts to leave negative feedback are noted.. Highly Unprofessional domainer that deserves a ban.

I asked you to send the money immediately and you didn't do so. This is not appropriate. I think it is you who deserve a ban for irrelevant, yet injust, comments in Appraisal threads (Appraisal threads are for appraisals only).

Please stop it. Read my PM and let us setlle this matter.

Comment: I am sorry I had to answer to this objection in the appraisal thread, but what can I do if namestrands is posting his irrelevant suggestions in the appraisals thread, which is not allowed by DNF rules??

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where in your PMs did it state send money immediately?

Accepted. Send your payment to {REMOVED} via PayPal.

All these names are at Moniker. I assume you do have an account there: send me your number and auth code so I may push the domains.

cooldomain

Lying about this really does not add any weight to your argument. The deal was for 42 domains, I will accept nothing less than agreed

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Where in your PMs did it state send money immediately?

Lying about this really does not add any weight to your argument. The deal was for 42 domains, I will accept nothing less than agreed

I didn't lie to you. I sent you a separate PM which probably didn't reach you due to delivery failure I guess. And you have accomplished multiple violations by posting irrelevant stuff in appraisal thread. I have sent you a PM about this matter to settle it.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was not aware that DNF had delivery failures on PMs...

You must have a copy in your sent items, please feel free to post that mystery PM and get a Moderator to backup your claim.

I would suggest posting a support ticket letting the MODS know about these undelivered PMs.

I didn't lie to you. I sent you a separate PM which probably didn't reach you due to delivery failure I guess. And you have accomplished multiple violations by posting irrelevant stuff in appraisal thread. I have sent you a PM about this matter to settle it.

maui

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
reg fee? hahaha

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was not aware that DNF had delivery failures on PMs...

You must have a copy in your sent items, please feel free to post that mystery PM and get a Moderator to backup your claim.

I would suggest posting a support ticket letting the MODS know about these undelivered PMs.

I am not "obligated" to have "a copy in my sent items". I do not save copies of my messages.

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People back out of offers all the time. If someone else makes an offer while you're fumbling around with your "oh I dont have the money right now but I'll have it soon, I SWEAR!!!" then just accept that you lost out because you weren't ready to make the purchase when it was available.

That being said, it would be fair if cooldomains would give namestrands a chance to meet or beat the other offer.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dont you think that is somewhat of a coincidence?

If you are going to post fabricated comments, try and be sure you have the evidence to back it up.

Tell you what.. To be fair. Transfer the agreed domains to my Moniker account and once my paypal account is refilled I will send you the funds, I am sure that enough people on this board will back up my word.

I cant be fairer than that, if you decline.. No hard feelings, just make sure in future that you post payment requirements on your sales threads, and if you make a deal stick to it, this is a board of trade and information and where your word should be your bond, otherwise you makes us all look unprofessional.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:

Pred :eyebrows:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People back out of offers all the time. If someone else makes an offer while you're fumbling around with your "oh I dont have the money right now but I'll have it soon, I SWEAR!!!" then just accept that you lost out because you weren't ready to make the purchase when it was available.

That being said, it would be fair if cooldomains would give namestrands a chance to meet or beat the other offer.

I was clear from the start that I had to refill my account. The seller could of at any time posted that he wanted immediate payment and was not interested, yet he didnt and then lied to cover up. Then to add further insult to injury he posted the alleged 2 domains no longer available on this here appraisal thread.

If that is acceptable to you then thats your opinion.. Remind me never to trade with you DaveZilla.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive finished my popcorn now! ;)
Just add my 2 penneth worth!
I don't see what Namestrands has done wrong. I'm more than happy to sell to someone who confirms they want to pay & asking for just two days.
He was clear on this.
Add to that Namestrands reputation as an established member of 2 years, huge itrader rating, 100 % record & one of the most likeable people on this forum.
Cooldomain you just scored a big own goal.
IMO close the thread, honour the deal & if your lucky there's no hard feelings.
Just my opinion.
Pred :yes:

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was clear from the start that I had to refill my account. The seller could of at any time posted that he wanted immediate payment and was not interested, yet he didnt and then lied to cover up. Then to add further insult to injury he posted the alleged 2 domains no longer available on this here appraisal thread.

If that is acceptable to you then thats your opinion.. Remind me never to trade with you DaveZilla.

I thought my mesage has reached you. I didn't know you did not receive it. So I was wondering why you were delaying the payment. Please STOP posting irrelevant comments and objectios in appraisal threads. I sent you a PM to settle this matter.

And I again ask you to clean this thread by deleting your irrelevant objections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom