• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Received offer for AEROSMITHBLOG.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lucky... sell it... probably the previous owner wanting to buy it back... The name probably worth no more than $100... as it is might also have trademark issue with the Rock N' Roll band...
 
where did u pick it?
from the drop?
 
Forgot to mention how much you paid for it. If the ROI is satisfactory, then sell. If not, then counter-offer.
 
sell sell sell
 
Be sure it is a legit offer and not an appraisal scam.
 
Great for you! Accept the offer, see if they come through. Can't see the long term value going much higher.

Probably some pothead just woke from a long nap and realized "Dude, where'd my name go? Bummer. Gotta get it back, man. Steve will never forgive me. Aerosmith rocks!"

Wow...why do I know so much about these things? :eek:

I better go.
 
1k is an amazing offer. I would not counter...just accept...the buyer may re-consider.
 
Well, I really think you should just take the offer and run... I just take a quick look at the history of this domain:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/AEROSMITHBLOG.COM

There is no history... which means there is no site and no reason why someone would want to come after this name so badly.

Be careful when you deal with this buyer. :)

Good luck, keep us update...
 
Well, I really think you should just take the offer and run... I just take a quick look at the history of this domain:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/AEROSMITHBLOG.COM

There is no history... which means there is no site and no reason why someone would want to come after this name so badly.

Be careful when you deal with this buyer. :)

Good luck, keep us update...

Added emphasis.

RaiderGirl, you mentioned that you just registered the domain very recently, and that there was no competition for it at the dropping registrar, meaning that the domain will show to most people as "newly created". Sorry to be a pessimist, but I'm inclined to be believe it's some type of scam where people just monitor newly registered domains, to what end I'm not sure.
 
Congratuation!!!! Good calls!!
 
Raider Girl,

Well done.:rockon: :kiss: :nod: :hail: :hail:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom