• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Recent Drops - Available Names Thread - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
elequa: how much approximately do you think youll fetch for each or these .orgs?
 
20 DNF$ to the man of the hour 888 for UDZ.ORG

Happy holiday to you and thanks,

boychik

______________
www.dropservice.com
 
Your succesfully donated 20 to mohno.
Your DNForumBucks on the moment: 721

thanks
 
Originally posted by elequa
888 i gave you all my dnbucks however I still owe you how about 8 domains i will reg for you at enom... give me your enom id and just send me a list.... please email me the list when ever you want me to reg the names for you.

Your idea is good, but I can't think of anything to reg now cause you've got all, just kidding :D. OK, I'll PM you when I need it, thanks :).

I'll post them one by one next time, so it'll be more difficult :razz:
 
Originally posted by 888


Your idea is good, but I can't think of anything to reg now cause you've got all, just kidding :D. OK, I'll PM you when I need it, thanks :).

I'll post them one by one next time, so it'll be more difficult :razz:
I have even better idea: you can just PM me, and forget about the others :D :D :D
 
I have even better idea: you can just PM me, and forget about the others :D :D :D

A few members asked for my exclusive list. How about a monthly subscription like Exody? ;)

NO, I'll continue to post here, first come first served. :D
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
Damn, who took acceleration.org?? argh :)

I don't know - but if it was Elequa - I'm going to find a way to start sending electric current thru this thread - and try to shock him long enough to make his fingers numb - so he can't register anything else today! :D ;)
 
888 please dont PM me I hardly check it. Please email me whenever you want me to reg any name for you. Do you have an enom account If not I will create a sub account for and just push the names there.

It wasnt me who took acceleration :confused:
 
elequa: no problem ;) your lucky guy, no doubt about it.
 
Originally posted by elequa
888 please dont PM me I hardly check it. Please email me whenever you want me to reg any name for you. Do you have an enom account If not I will create a sub account for and just push the names there.

It wasnt me who took acceleration :confused:

Elequa, I've a Enom account, and I'll email you when I need it :).

Luckily you didn't get acceleration.org, you are already fast enough...
 
Originally posted by NamePopper


I don't know - but if it was Elequa - I'm going to find a way to start sending electric current thru this thread - and try to shock him long enough to make his fingers numb - so he can't register anything else today! :D ;)

Yeah, if you need any help with that, just say so ;)
Anyway, im an ahole.. Ive put acceleration.org into my enom cart, when it was still available and then waited for about 10 minutes before reging it ;) Offcourse after 10 mins it was already taken..

/me jumps of a bridge :]
 
I donated 20 DNF to 888 for ZVS.org. Thanks!
 
yup i missed 2
zvs.org
udz.org
 
Originally posted by elequa
yup i missed 2
zvs.org
udz.org

I could have taken many more because I saw 888's post early and checked on several that were all available. I already have too many of these .org with q x y z though, so I decided to take only one that had an acronym I had a use for. Glad to see Elequa pick them up - he's a good man (very generous offer to 888. Who else would have done that?)
 
>how much approximately do you think youll fetch for each or these .orgs?

Not to worry, save your bullets. Only a handful of them are worth registering and even those would not be that easy to sell.
 
i dont sell and never will.... what goes in my collection is locked in for the next decade...
 
Originally posted by Duke of Earl

I could have taken many more because I saw 888's post early and checked on several that were all available. I already have too many of these .org with q x y z though, so I decided to take only one that had an acronym I had a use for. Glad to see Elequa pick them up - he's a good man (very generous offer to 888. Who else would have done that?)

Luckily I picked 2 other names before I posted the list :razz:, so I'm not in a total loss. And I feel better that Duke and boychik got theirs too.

Oh yes, that's a very generous offer. And I'm going to ask elequa to give me 8 names, choosing from the 103 names he got, J/K :D.
 
Originally posted by elequa
i dont sell and never will.... what goes in my collection is locked in for the next decade...

Well, so much for picking up any more of these on the next expiration date! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom