• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Recent Drops - Available Names Thread - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
elequa: so why did you reg them? Any reason, or you just had too much money and wanted to expand your collection? ;)
 
Originally posted by elequa
i dont sell and never will.... what goes in my collection is locked in for the next decade...

This is true. Any name I have ever sold to Elequa immediately has 10 years added to it :D

-Bob
 
Cant be more of a cybersquatter then him then.. :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
Cant be more of a cybersquatter then him then.. :D :D :D

I believe that elequa never sell or drop domains although ULT do hehe :D
 
You dont have to sell domains to be a cybersquatter :)
 
Originally posted by Bob


This is true. Any name I have ever sold to Elequa immediately has 10 years added to it :D

-Bob

Well, this is not true for my case ;)
 
Originally posted by mohno


I believe that elequa never sell or drop domains although ULT do hehe :D

Hehe, mohno I know which name you got from ULT, and you got it from IA Registry ;)... Just because I'm the high bidder in NameWinner :sad:
 
guerillas.net
ideally.net
 
Darn it - I missed acceleration.org :( There were a few nice ones today - employments.org is OK.

activations.org is still available..

I picked up mans.org - not too sure about that one.. :confused:
 
That is, I missed acceleration.org :D
 
Originally posted by mohno
That is, I missed acceleration.org :D

20 to e-promote for guerillas.net !
 
Miscellaneous names available


searchfree.NET
searchlink.ORG
globaldomainhosting.COM
NewHampshiretour.COM
Oklahomatour.COM
Pennsylvaniatour.COM
SouthDakotatour.COM
WestVirginiatour.COM
NorthDakotatour.COM
RhodeIslandtour.COM
Alaskafootball.COM
Idahofootball.COM
RhodeIslandfootball.COM
Massachusettsuniversity.COM
NewHampshireuniversity.COM
sexyeyes.ORG
sexylands.COM
sexyme.NET
whatgives.NET
allbases.NET
aveses.COM
busineses.COM (great typo with 80,200 google results)
 
superdvdguide.com
ejudas.com
greatxxxdomains.com
 
braced.net
boarded.net
docked.net
riddled.net
chemicalplant.net
expertlegalservices.com
bodied.net
geared.net
dvdedit.com
musicpeddlers.com
topaffiliates.net
snaked
saddled.net
 
teencunt.net
teendick.net

available
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom