Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Originally posted by DomainOgre
Are you saying sexguides.org is available or you took it? I listed it a little earlier.
Originally posted by E-Promote
jobwanted.net
I occasionally stumble into some of those websites that says
"Verisign is a bad company"
And, I laugh when I hear it.
But, I question why are they doing it.
It cost them money to host. And, maintain the domain.
Plus, any potential sale of the name is distracted by the
"Verisign is a bad company."
Their success rate for selling a domain this way has to be reduced
by 75%
Originally posted by DomainOgre
I knew someone would get ecalendar.org.
Thanks for the tip! I just reg'd eLook.org. Can't believe I'd over-eLooked that one!?Originally posted by radioz
Here are a couple of decent .ORGs that are available as of now:
SmartData.ORG
eLook.ORG
Both are taken in the other major and some minor extensions! Send me a couple of bucks if you get rich off of them!
Best Wishes, Jon Hall
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.