• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Recent Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying sexguides.org is available or you took it? I listed it a little earlier.
 
Originally posted by DomainOgre
Are you saying sexguides.org is available or you took it? I listed it a little earlier.

Sorry I must have missed your post.

( maybe we should have regged it :confused: )
 
edvd.org
discoball.org
 
Recent drops

BillGates.com

Gregg, just kidding!!!
 
healthcarelaws.org
 
Np big:). LOL it is still there.

Here are some more that I have to pass on:):

webgambler.net
hagglers.org
easytopay.net
namebrain.net
nanophase.net
jobsupport.org

And.....
ecalendar.org
 
I knew someone would get ecalendar.org:).
 
calibur.net
jobwanted.net
joycam.net
luxurycoach.net
marblewarehouse.net
 
LOL

Go to www.joycam.com

Another "Verisign is a Bad Company" site.
Plus they offer the name for sale for the low price of 1 million dollars (see the popup).

:D
 
I occasionally stumble into some of those websites that says
"Verisign is a bad company"
And, I laugh when I hear it.

But, I question why are they doing it.

It cost them money to host. And, maintain the domain.
Plus, any potential sale of the name is distracted by the
"Verisign is a bad company."

Their success rate for selling a domain this way has to be reduced
by 75%
 
indestructable.net
indestructable.org
 
mortgagewizard.net
plantimporter.com
recycleplastic.net
remotemonitoring.net
salvagesolutions.net
visionhomes.net
 
I occasionally stumble into some of those websites that says
"Verisign is a bad company"
And, I laugh when I hear it.

But, I question why are they doing it.

It cost them money to host. And, maintain the domain.
Plus, any potential sale of the name is distracted by the
"Verisign is a bad company."

Their success rate for selling a domain this way has to be reduced
by 75%

I guess for some (maybe most), money is not an issue when it comes to personal vendettas. :)
 
Here are a couple of decent .ORGs that are available as of now:

SmartData.ORG
eLook.ORG

Both are taken in the other major and some minor extensions! Send me a couple of bucks if you get rich off of them!

Best Wishes,

Jon Hall
 
Originally posted by DomainOgre
I knew someone would get ecalendar.org:).

And guess who? ;)

A funny coincidence: I just noticed that you posted the name here at 2.17 pm (GMT -5), which was the exact time NameCheap's registration confirmation email for the name was sent to me.

CHEERS!
Rob
 
Originally posted by radioz
Here are a couple of decent .ORGs that are available as of now:
SmartData.ORG
eLook.ORG
Both are taken in the other major and some minor extensions! Send me a couple of bucks if you get rich off of them!
Best Wishes, Jon Hall
Thanks for the tip! I just reg'd eLook.org. Can't believe I'd over-eLooked that one!? ;)
And yes, I'd be happy to send you some real $ if I get RICH off it! :) For now I've sent you $20 real dnf bucks.

CHEERS!
Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom