• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Reggae.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alaneads can really be hilarious sometimes :)

Very nice name though reggae is not a perfect fit for the .us extension since the music hails from Jamaica. Still there's a huge fan base in the U.S. shown by the great search numbers - over 42,000 in Overture and and 2.2 million pages on Google.

As a music store owner myself I am really impressed you have this one word term. The .US resale market has not developed yet (the extension is only 7 months old) but this will be a great name to have in your portfolio. If names like this were really worthless I would happily pay $1 apiece for thousands and thousands of names like this!
 
Its okay. US kinda hurts reggae.

Nice one though.
 
I give you $20 paypal.
 
There is a reggae contingent in the US.

The name is worth something but of course I cannot offer a price quote in the presence of your bidder ;-)
 
No surprise this name was registered on the day .US went live back in April. I would rather have jazz.us or blues.us since they are forms of music that were born in America - but Reggae.us is still well worth having.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom