Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

RegisterFly now accepts PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
The day I've been waiting for. :D Today RegisterFly announced they are acccepted paypal payments. RF is a great registrar for domain resellers, $10/domain ($8.99/domain 3 days eaach month) $8.99 transfers ($7.99 for 3 days each month), and they have a very nifty control panel. They also have a feature to instantly transfer domains from one account to another, right through the control panel.

Their support, I've never really had problems with support, but I hear some talk about how bad their support is, but I never encountered any problems with it.

Domain summit 2024
J

jimb

wow, alot cheaper than dotster! i'll have to check that place out!

Jim

darren

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Their support, I've never really had problems with support, but I hear some talk about how bad their support is, but I never encountered any problems with it.
Yeah, they didn't even reply a mail for me when I trying to make an enquiry. So, I left... thinking that they probably won't answer my question if I have any problem...

How you find their support are? Did they reply you?
I did realize they have a lot of features in their site.
The way they do promotion is good, sending out newsletter with promotion code, then you have 3 days of $7.99 registration. ;)

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Well I do remember getting a few tickets answered from them, and I do remember a time I sent a ticket and received no response. Weird .. :confused:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

But RegisterFly registers through enom. Enom is charging 5,99 for a domain name. registerfly $9.99 they make 4 USD. And registerfly is not a ICANN accredited registrar.
I prefer stargateinc.com they charge 8,99 USD and if You register more than 2 names You get one name for 8 USD. ANd they have free:
One page website
URL Forwarding with masking/cloaking
One email address (includes forwarding)
Online registrant/ownership changes

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Stuff: Do they have free ownership changes? If not, how much do they charge?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan
Stuff: Do they have free ownership changes? If not, how much do they charge?

Yes Dan they have free ownership changes. You can change the owner information every day, if You like. No fee.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I transferred some money from paypal to registerfly and bought one domain.

They charged me $18.98.

Pretty stupid, huh? Not even $9.99x2

That was over a week ago. I sent them 2 tickets already but no reply. I had known their support was non-existent but had some problems with my credit card at that time so I went with Registerfly and their payment via paypal.

Definitely the last time I use registerfly. I hate companies that ignore their customers. There is really nothing worse than that. Especially if they overcharge you and don't even bother to reply.

To bad Stargate have risen their prices.. :sad:

I just bought a bulk account from Stargate. You get the $8 rate for 51 domains. After that, you can buy in small packs at the same price.

It's not worth it if you are not buying/transferring/renewing a lot of domains. You can still register 2 or more at a time at $8.85 though.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
timechange, how many domains a month do I have to buy after the initial 51?

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Registerfly has a great array of features i been useing them for a long time.

Thier support kinda sucks now and then, but you eventualy get looked after, if you only want to reg a small amount of names try www.dreamname.com you will get personal service fro Goh, its a reseller for $8.80.

Goh is a new member here he wont let you down, and is very helpfull if you have any quiries or problems.

If you need icann approved registrars just go direct to Enom.com and open a reseller account.

AMERICAR :)

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with AMERICAR, www.dreamname.com is a very reliable reseller service.

Goh is also a reliable guy although he always claims to No Nuffin!

So if it is time to renew any names transfer the to Goh's site and get them for $8.80

Good. The same deal is available at IndyaDomain.com i guess they are giving for $ 6.25 /year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators