• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RegistrarForums.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
The domain: RegistrarForums.com


The logic: I got this because I had a whim to maybe develop it, and really big deep into the pro's and con's of the big registrars out there.


I won't go too deep into what I want to do with the site, since this is the appraisal forum.


I'm just wondering what it might be worth pre-development. I could see it having a decent price tag after development, if done right.


Thanks in advance guys! Always appreicate educated opinions.


Jay
 
I think it's very good. If you haven't got the singular i would reg it. Definitely has value without development. With the icann proposals & number of registries & new countries added etc there is so much to discuss.
It will take some effort, but could be very profitable, particularly registrar affiliate links, sedo etc
well done. too difficult to put value on. potential income being the value & spinoffs, rather than pure domain value. cheers, Predator
:croc:
 
Thanks Pred (by the way, my fav movie!)


The singular is gone and was gone at the time I reg'd this. It's not being used for anything though so the potential to pick it up is there, for a sane price.

If there is anyone out there that has any motivation or ideas to help develop this, with an eye towards really exposing and spotlighting the GOOD Registrars and their practices from the BAD registrars and their practices, please PM me, i'd like to hear from you.


If there isn't already something out there about this, it's about time.


Jay
 
Anyone else care to put in there 002 cents on this?



Thanks


Jay
 
Looking for a few more, educated, second opinions on this.


Thanks guys


Jay
 
You could start by speaking to geoff of SEOMOZ. registerfly just f'ed him, and he has some experience domaining.
 
Thanks for the opinions guys.


If anyone else has any good ideas for developing this puppy, let me know and keep the valuations coming!


Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom