• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers religions.net, honeymoons.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

beej

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone. This is my first post. :yes:

Looking for offers and feedback/advice on some of my domain names.

Here are the first two.

religions.net and honeymoons.net.

Sales would be via escrow.com.

Feel free to PM me.

All the best
Barbara
 
Religions.net
$500 to start

Welcome to DNF Barbara!!
 
Thanks for the welcome, Jacopo. Am I crazy for having an expectation of more than US$10,000 for either of them ? :-)
 
No you're not crazy them are good domains.
But remember this is a domain reseller forum...probably with a Sedo/GreatDomains auction you can reach that amount :)
 
Thanks a lot for the advice. All the best
 
$700 for religions.net
 
religions.net is a wonderful name, perhaps a sedo auction or live auction at Moniker auctions or even DRT for this one to get closer to xx,xxx sales.

Welcome Barbara.

I bet offers will get into the x,xxx at DnForum


$777 for religions.net..
 
Thank you both for your offers but I will be a little more patient. Because we are talking in $USs and the Australian dollar is so low, I can probably consider much less in $USs than I would otherwise. I have just submitted grandstand.net to Moniker for their next "live" auction early next year so, yes, I intend to see what they are like. I also have australians.net in Rick Latona's "live" auction coming up at TRAFFIC Down Under and others via Aftermarket (but I think I was too late for them). "COMPASSION", what is DRT please ?
 
Thank you both for your offers but I will be a little more patient. Because we are talking in $USs and the Australian dollar is so low, I can probably consider much less in $USs than I would otherwise. I have just submitted grandstand.net to Moniker for their next "live" auction early next year so, yes, I intend to see what they are like. I also have australians.net in Rick Latona's "live" auction coming up at TRAFFIC Down Under and others via Aftermarket (but I think I was too late for them). "COMPASSION", what is DRT please ?

drt = domain roundtable
 
Considering offers over $10,000 for either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom