Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

reselling much money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

interactive

Is there really much money in domain reselling? or is it something to stay away from?

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Still some money in it - but not as much as 2 years ago. The priceing strucure is now 1/3 what it was. I could get away with $20 to $30 priceing - now even $15 is laughed at.

P

President Gringo

wow comktg, you know your shit.

Quick question. I got a enorm resellers account. How easy would it be for me to set up a site selling domain registrations?

I

interactive

I personally think the enom API sucks...(worse then suckasshost.com, lol). Wouldn't be hard at all though.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The biggest money is not in reselling, but in developing new businesses or business models based on the names you've got.

But if you are satisfied with a 100% to 1,000% on the 8.99 you paid for the name, then reselling can prove okay. But remember to factor in your manhours in publicising/converting each sale.

The rest is all pure luck, so if you think you are lucky, then no logic or advise can or should apply :D

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is no money at all in reselling domain name registrations. Unless you are in the business for alterior motives I would not waste your time.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact we are in the business and really do not want any more competition than we necessary.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom