• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RetailElephant.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakairo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I just got this domain so I don't know if it gets traffic but I really love the sound of it.
And guess what retailelephant is accually a new word. I would use this website for shopping or something but what the phrase accually means is:

A business that dominates or monopolizes an area. [compound; metaphoric association with the size of an elephant].
Context and Source: "... they are increasingly ambivalent about retail elephants lumbering into their neighborhoods. "

Any value estimates?
 
this names reminds me of a commentary type site- for stocks, industry news, inside employee stuff, etc... on stores like walmart, home depot ect... developed could be a neat destination!
 
No ideo what I should ask for this domain, I think it could be worth a good amount of money if sold to the right person, but then again any domain is. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom