Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

**Rick Schwartz shares his opine about dotMobi extension**

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dunno about you, but my attitude is the product of 650 threads about every little .mobi site thats ever been made

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then change your approach. Simple.
Not going to happen. Until others "change their approach" and quit entering a mobi thread just to say blah, blah, blah...sucks, losers...blah, blah, blah.

My approach remains as are my convictions to the success of this extension.

650 threads about every little .mobi site thats ever been made
then if that bothers you, try reading and commenting in 649 less.

RWAC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not going to happen. Until others "change their approach" and quit entering a mobi thread just to say blah, blah, blah...sucks, losers...blah, blah, blah.

My approach remains as are my convictions to the success of this extension.

then if that bothers you, try reading and commenting in 649 less.

Pardon me?

I've never stated that I'm against .mobi, quite the opposite in fact, but you presumed that I was sat on the opposite camp from you and in fact became quite insulting, even though blatantly, you had got the wrong end of the stick.

This is exactly where you need to back off a little bit for fear of appearing completely foolish.

Somehow though I've just got this feeling, that you are one of those characters that quite enjoys digging themselves, further and further into the hole which you have dug for yourself.

I state again, quit with your insults, name calling and start growing up. You might think that you are oh so very clever, when in reality, you are simply dragging down the quality tone of DNF.

For once, take on board some advice instead of projecting so much negativity and false misplaced assumptions onto others.

No doubt these words will not sink in though as so far, obviously, all you enjoy doing is arguing and upsetting other people as much as possible.

Think about it.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RWAC... Doc isnt even talking about you.

you really had to be here on this forum the whole time since mobi was released to understand most of where he's coming from..

working in an emergency room and drinking sumatra coffee 23 hours a day is the ideal equation for adrenaline driven caffeine-fuled post novels. :lol:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pardon me?

I've never stated that I'm against .mobi, quite the opposite in fact, but you presumed that I was sat on the opposite camp from you and in fact became quite insulting, even though blatantly, you had got the wrong end of the stick.

This is exactly where you need to back off a little bit for fear of appearing completely foolish.

Somehow though I've just got this feeling, that you are one of those characters that quite enjoys digging themselves, further and further into the hole which you have dug for yourself.

I state again, quit with your insults, name calling and start growing up. You might think that you are oh so very clever, when in reality, you are simply dragging down the quality tone of DNF.

For once, take on board some advice instead of projecting so much negativity and false misplaced assumptions onto others.

No doubt these words will not sink in though as so far, obviously, all you enjoy doing is arguing and upsetting other people as much as possible.

Think about it.
Find that ignore button.

Really. Find it and use it.

Nice of you to come onto a thread and make assumptions in your own pompous manner. Been here long? Been in many .mobi or controversial threads yourself?

Find that ignore button. Because I am most likely going to annoy the piss out of you.

working in an emergency room and drinking sumatra coffee 23 hours a day is the ideal equation for adrenaline driven caffeine-fuled post novels. :lol:
And I usually do it with one hand also.

Does anyone realize how much this all actually amuses me? And entertains me?

Sumatra is my mainstay. But trying some Honduras Organic Free Trade.

And with that, I am off to bed.

Play nice.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc is one of the finest keyboard warriors that DNF has. Salutes to that :smilewinkgrin:

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do I feel a 'pump and dump' coming on? Oh sorry .. my mistake .. I just need a dump .. BRB :smilewinkgrin:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do I feel a 'pump and dump' coming on? Oh sorry .. my mistake .. I just need a dump .. BRB :smilewinkgrin:

lol ;)

Doc is one of the finest keyboard warriors that DNF has. Salutes to that :smilewinkgrin:

lol :smilewinkgrin:

Find that ignore button.

Really. Find it and use it.

Find that ignore button. Because I am most likely going to annoy the piss out of you.

And I usually do it with one hand also.

LOL :smilewinkgrin:

RWAC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't ignore him, that'd be way too boring.

He thinks I'm an ***, I think the same of him, but before too long I'm sure we'll be the best of friends, even if in the short term, we'll be at each others throats.:smilewinkgrin:

Fact is, I know I'm more intelligent than he is, and well, just make more sense generally too.

He'll learn this eventually. It's not his fault he's not British, and we always know best, it's just a fact of life.:rolleyes::eek:k:

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Woah......

you know when someone says 'you can trust me...', and any trust you may have had in them instantly evaporates.....

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not his fault he's not British, and we always know best, it's just a fact of life.:rolleyes::eek:k:
You're right. It's not my fault.

My ancestors were viking decent. They raped and pillaged their way across the Atlantic to the shores of North America. That much is known and documented.

They stopped in the UK for a while, drank all the mead, and took some wrenches as prizes.

Records show that they did not like the UK weather, too damn damp and wet. But the wenches were fine.

We will take credit for the dry Brit sense of humor and the soccer (football) skills but we had nothing to do with the bad teeth.

RWAC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh the tribe and mark of Dan, that explains things somewhat.

So that's why your attitude stinks at times huh? lol

Don't mind me, I'm a Celt.

If you've a wench going spare (highly likely), you can send her my way.

Wanders back to his cauldron muttering.

Last edited:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you've a wench going spare (highly likely), you can send her my way.

Wanders back to his cauldron muttering.

:cheeky::yo: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom