Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ripped off by parked.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this time i really am stinking mad !!

i noticed today no updates for WELL OVER ONE HOUR and VERY VERY LOW stats - half of what it should this time of day .

then there was an update 3:08 pm est - but only a few clicks ( i have a big account there )

i am emailing my account manger and get the arrogant answer - nothing wrong with the system - its the holidays - what a crock of !@#$%^

FACT is : there is at least on hour missing of stats !!

who is pocketing these hours and how often does this happen - does this explain the horrible results over the past several weeks ?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this time i really am stinking mad !!

i noticed today no updates for WELL OVER ONE HOUR and VERY VERY LOW stats - half of what it should this time of day .

then there was an update 3:08 pm est - but only a few clicks ( i have a big account there )

i am emailing my account manger and get the arrogant answer - nothing wrong with the system - its the holidays - what a crock of !@#$%^

FACT is : there is at least on hour missing of stats !!

who is pocketing these hours and how often does this happen - does this explain the horrible results over the past several weeks ?

its summer out. go out do something fun and stop pressing F5 every 5 minutes

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis - The stats are delayed right now about an hour. If you feel you are being ripped off by parked please go somewhere else. Or you can just turn the estimates off completely!

Donny

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis - The stats are delayed right now about an hour. If you feel you are being ripped off by parked please go somewhere else. Or you can just turn the estimates off completely!

Donny
well said!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Your entitled to b*tch all you want, Once stats finalize.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Donny

then why does my account manger doesn't tell me this ( that the stas behind ) - this is such a joke - she repied and i quote :

Nothing is wrong with the system. It might have went down for a short time but there is
nothing wrong with the system.

maybe you people should get your stories right !

and yes i already moved over 5000 names away because of replies like these !

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice headline wolfis ... It seems the whole PPC world is out to get YOU. Some people are paranoid and think that is somebody out to get them ... you KNOW there is someone out to screw you. ;)

I miss your posts about DomainSponsor... Knowing you were on guard made me feel my account there was safer. ;)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis - The first problem is your account manager doesn't have access to the mysql database on the stats server to do a
Code:
show slave status \G;
. So no she wouldn't know if there was a delay or not. And our system doesn't alert our account managers until there is a 3 hour delay.

It's funny that you are the only person I ever reply to like this.

The world is always falling in your world and everybody is always trying to screw you!

You really need to learn how to relax.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Moving thousands of domains out because your rep failed to provide you with an inadequate answer is really silly. I'd be much more concerned about the declining revenue at Parked (that's only getting worse) than I would this.

Just my 2 cents

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moving thousands of domains out because your rep failed to provide you with an inadequate answer is really silly. I'd be much more concerned about the declining revenue at Parked (that's only getting worse) than I would this.

Just my 2 cents

no i didn't just today move them out because of the answers today - this is going on ( including revenue dicline mostly due to click % going down ) since beginning of march and in may i had enough of the everlasting generic replies :

1) must be that time of year.
2) nothing wrong here everyone else is doing peachy.
3) must be your domains.

... and here a note to everyone else who is just to chicken to open their mouth's when something is wrong :

you do this for 10 years and we will see how you react if people lie in your face.

you keep your cool when every time you use a service you notice its not as promissed .

and yes you go through emails after emails of scam attempts and you use enom , parked and domainsponsor and half the time part of their website doesn't work.

million dollar businesses who really don't care to make any improvements or even fix errors and yes i can point out errors on all 3 companies for months and the support turns a blind eye on it.

and these huge companies are doing well - that's the crazy part - so they don't care - no one cares anymore if thinks actually work or not or if they provide the service to their costomers that they deserve , no wonder the economy is in such a state.

and all i hear is wolfis shill out - give me a brake !

( i am finsh venting.)

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The same Parked's poor service."Go somewhere else" Donsimon said me too several times.He is loosing every customer who have real traffic.Wolfis demands Great Service and Donny has to do it.Maybe wolfis helped parked.com gets high tq score also Parked didnt get discounted money by wolfis's help even helped parked.com to be not banned from Yahoo.DonSimon has no emotion.He only thinks how can he earns more fraud money.I always say Parking companies do not need customers because like Parked.com companies click their own links.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
people were ripped off by parked. +1 to aggrieved people -1 to parked's crap defenders

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
+3

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This original thread was created by Wolfis and me and him have come up with a solution that we will be working on together to hopefully resolve the issues he has with Parked.

World - Are you mad again because I terminated more of your accounts last week? Or the accounts of your sisters, friends, brothers, auntees, clan members, or your butt buddies? Just get over it please! I don't lie, cheat, or steal, I always tell the 100% truth and most people hate me because of it. But I can tell you this, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This original thread was created by Wolfis and me and him have come up with a solution that we will be working on together to hopefully resolve the issues he has with Parked.

World - Are you mad again because I terminated more of your accounts last week? Or the accounts of your sisters, friends, brothers, auntees, clan members, or your butt buddies? Just get over it please! I don't lie, cheat, or steal, I always tell the 100% truth and most people hate me because of it. But I can tell you this, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Donny

I am not the people who you are talking.I applied some times ago and you said "go somewhere else".You resolved wolfis's issues.Why didnt you resolve mine issues? because that I dont have large amount of domains like wolfis? I know some yahoo feed companies, They never say one of our providers reject you lie.Maybe actually in some cases providers reject but in my case you didnt override it.You always keep hide the reality ,you ban small players.Can I ask why you dont ban name.com's account?

domainplus

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this original thread was created by wolfis and me and him have come up with a solution that we will be working on together to hopefully resolve the issues he has with parked.

World - are you mad again because i terminated more of your accounts last week? Or the accounts of your sisters, friends, brothers, auntees, clan members, or your butt buddies? Just get over it please! I don't lie, cheat, or steal, i always tell the 100% truth and most people hate me because of it. But i can tell you this, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Donny

or your butt buddies?
Donny

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators