• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed rlottery.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripley

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Hey gang,

How do you like rlottery.com?

alottery.com just sold for $15k at Sedo but obviously that one's up there because it's the letter a.

I also have 3lottery.com but I'm more curious about rlottery.

Have a great day and thanks for your thoughts, in advance.

ripley.
 
.. I think whoever bought alottery.com for 15K probably has too much money to begin with, you are better of buying lottery tickets for 15K...Glottery would be funny maybe for some hip-hop thing..rlottery..3lottery..I cant see value here..sorry..
 
No apologies needed, I appreciate the response! Anybody else?

ripley
 
$0 - $regfee. .. I don't see any value here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom