Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
i always agree with focus...
I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!
I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!
i always agree with focus...
High $xx,xxx up! Awesome domain.
Congrats.
I think has a lot of potential in development.
There are millions stuck in a 9-5, humdrum life, stuck in a Rut.com :smilewinkgrin:
How about a site that offers a way out?
New careers, homes, travel, dating.
I may tm that!
Stuck in a Rut.com? :smilewinkgrin:
Cheers
Pred :-#:
Objectively, $20k - $25k
I am not calculating revenue (since you've posted no such figures). Based on current trends and letter quality, my appraisal is actually optimistic. Sure, it's a word but it's a rather unconventional one.
I think you're better off approaching companies or individuals that use RUT as their brand or initials. Here's a link from Google:
http://rutfineart.com
Focus's job is Tech support?I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!
Yeah, he's an AS-420 specialist![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.