• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Rut .com (LLL.com)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keynes

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
885
Reaction score
0
Please appraise Rut .com (LLL.com)

Thanks
 
75k+ minimum reseller, 100k-200k+ is more likely at auction..it is a LLL dot com word..very rare and very valuable, not sure about the commercial potential with this one but either way it is memorable and easily pronounceable and you can't misspell it really...all the factors that equate to a very valuable gem! Do not undersell this one! :ok:


Comparable sales - ant.com 241k last year per dnjournal.com
amd some others like pos.com, own.com etc.
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2006/ytd-sales-charts-2006.htm
 
mid $XX.XXX at least
 
3 ltr - check
1 word - check
.com - check

high xx,xxx

I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!

Them's fightin' words!
 
definitely high $xx,xxx

LLL, dictionary word, hard to mispell... can't go wrong there.
 
I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!

Johnn is my boon coon homefry...no worries DevilDog! :ok:
(put away that grenade launcher M16!)

i always agree with focus...

:rolleyes: smart dude! lol :lol:
 
High $xx,xxx up! Awesome domain.
Congrats.
I think has a lot of potential in development.
There are millions stuck in a 9-5, humdrum life, stuck in a Rut.com :smilewinkgrin:
How about a site that offers a way out?
New careers, homes, travel, dating.
I may tm that!
Stuck in a Rut.com? :smilewinkgrin:
Cheers
Pred :-#:
 
I always agree with Preddy ;)
 
High $xx,xxx up! Awesome domain.
Congrats.
I think has a lot of potential in development.
There are millions stuck in a 9-5, humdrum life, stuck in a Rut.com :smilewinkgrin:
How about a site that offers a way out?
New careers, homes, travel, dating.
I may tm that!
Stuck in a Rut.com? :smilewinkgrin:
Cheers
Pred :-#:

Thanks Pred, some good ideas. I was leaning toward a financial-orientation (as you can tell from the logo) but I like this broader scope.
 
Objectively, $20k - $25k
 
I am not calculating revenue (since you've posted no such figures). Based on current trends and letter quality, my appraisal is actually optimistic. Sure, it's a word but it's a rather unconventional one.
 
I am not calculating revenue (since you've posted no such figures). Based on current trends and letter quality, my appraisal is actually optimistic. Sure, it's a word but it's a rather unconventional one.

Gotcha, thanks Acro. I appreciate the input, as always.
 
I think you're better off approaching companies or individuals that use RUT as their brand or initials. Here's a link from Google:

http://rutfineart.com
 
I don't know about this? He is like the weatherman, wrong most of the time but still have the job!!!
Focus's job is Tech support? :D

Nice domain.
I wouldn't sell it to reseller. Go find enduser.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom