• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SaintlouisBlues.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ojideagu

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Yep, another possible TM name, but I never seem to have any problems. :)

I don't know much about Hockey, so what do you think of this name?

I know It's also a name/term for the blues of St Louis, which is why the Hockey team are called the blues.
 
It's a great name. Are you saying because the blues belong to the people yuo are protected against TM proscecution .. :)
I 'll buy the argument.
$200
 
Thanks for the comments and offer, I'll think about it. :)

Anyone else like this name?
 
Ok TrafficMonster.

I'm PM you soon if you're still interested.
 
Traffic Monster, are you still interested or not? :confused:

Thanks. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom