Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sale: mdj.net | domainsite | BIN- $827, Valuable domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have posted this domain twice, but twice I had offers but left it too late waiting for higher offers that did not come.
I have learnt from my mistake $827 straight away. BIN. No negotatiation.
First to offer the BIN will get it
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: mdj.net

Registrar: domainsite

Price: BIN- 827 Valuable domain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain: OFFER WANTED- MDJ.NET, RARE THREE LETTER DOMAIN, PREMIUM .NET

Starting Price(range): $800-

MDJ.NET

This is not an IDN, THIS IS A PREMIUM .NET DOMAIN NAME.

I was thinking about creating a music search engine portal, but I did not have the time and need the money now.Music DJ search engine.

If you don't think domain names are valuable NOW, check this out: http://dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

This is a true three letter .NET domain name no numbers, no IDN, no hyphens, no funny characters.

The quality of the letter composition can play a significant role in determining 3-letter valuations. General concensus states that the letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T are considered premium letters. Other lesser high quality letters include: J, K, U, V, W. Lower quality letters include: Q, X, Y, Z.

TWO OF THE LETTERS ARE HIGH QUALITY, THE OTHER ONE IS STILL HIGH QUALITY BUT LESS HIGH QUALITY

THESE LETTERS CAN EASILY MOULD INTO ANY COMPANY
THE STARTING PRICE IS $800, I EXPECT MORE THAN THIS AS THIS IS A VERY VALUABLE DOMAIN NAME.

I WILL ACCEPT $827 BIN(BUY IT NOW), THIS IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. THE FIRST PERSON TO OFFER THE BIN WILL GET IT.

Heres A Few Ideas
Makers Of Diamond Jewelry
Medical Digest Journal
Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sale pending here.
Thanks,
Jens

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
<edited>

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sale pending

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how many people bought it? is it still avail if you have a few? lol

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mdj.net is not for sale is pending sale to rico.
the sale to dimva fell through

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was away yesterday evening and couldnt respond. We made agreement of a lower price then the BIN. I told you "sold". Then s2006 sells it to rico.. Very bad behavor. You told me it was mine, i was away yesterday evening and couldnt respond. I had allready asked for your paypal to send the payment..
Avoid.

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look I sent several pms yesterday, trying to contact you I sent one saying that if you do not respond within 2 hours I will assume you are not interested and put it up for sale. And you did not respond.
Look there are many people on dnforums who change their mind on a whim, when they see some other domain they like. I thought that you changed your mind when I heard no response from you yesterday, ONLY WHEN I heard no response did I put the domain up for sale. Otherwise I would not of. I mean I sent you a tonne of pms.

If you notice only when I received no response to my pms did I put it up for sale, and you can check this for yourself. The offer was made AFTER I put it up for sale again, as I believed the agreement fell through.
I need to pay bills, and I need the money to pay my bills. So I assumed you were not interested.

The Domain Is Now Sold To Rico, Congratulations Rico, He Is A Great Buyer.
Thanks For A Smooth Transaction

THE DOMAIN IS NOW SOLD TO RICO , CONGRATUALATIONS TO RICO, HE IS A GREAT BUYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom