• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SantaClausForum.com Thoughts Pls

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
5,256
Reaction score
75
SantaClausForum.com

Thoughts and value

Thanks in Advance.
 
Come on people Dont be Shy .

Thoughts Please.
 
could be used for santa related topics

value: $50+
 
low to mid xx
 
I think reg fee or low xx in December. I just don't see the possibilities with it sorry.
 
Reg fee IMO. I just don't see how a forum and Santa Claus could go together in a successful manner.
 
Thanks for the replies.

There are a number of Santa Claus sub forums on the net .

I plan to develop SantaClausForum.com in the future as i can see potential in the name .

Thanks.
 
One possibility I see is a forum for evaluations of toys, price and qualitywise. Could be used for other gifts as well but Santa seems to indicate a kid's theme.
 
Too long. Pretty weak. Only good for 1/12th of the year. Reg fee.
 
I don't see much use except in December's. IMO not even worth reg fee. Of course, develop it and show us wrong :-) Best of luck
 
IMO: Domain Value = very limited. Maybe $0, as others have stated above.

Dev idea: Set-up a Forum for Professional 'Santa Clauses' to congregate all year-round, selling Santa Suits n Gear.

Best of Luck & Success with All Your Endeavours!
 
reg fee as well, so dump it or develop it into a Santa letter submission and wish list site and link it from kiddie sites for your marketing to little kids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom