• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed savegas.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savegas

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
had this domain for awhile with current high gas prices I think it could be worth alot. Just starting to developing. What do you think its worth? If I develope a good site and get tons of traffic It should be worth a lot more.
 
Last edited:
I think you are way off or left out a X
2,500 current offer gasoline.net

http://www.dnforum.com/f283/gasoline-net-450-com-thread-308451.html#post1491175

I would think savegas.net is worth much more then gasoline.net
with more then 3 x the searches savegas.net shoud be worth 3 x gasoline.net
Daily searches

Google yahoo msn
save gas
3009 864 365

gasoline

935 269 117

When your asking for an appraisal then take what appraisals you get.
If your pretty sure what your domain is worth, why bother asking? :rolleyes:
 
one other thing top 30 on G for Save Gas shows the power of name match I haven't even try to get listed
I got to get busy and develop with a little work could be top 5 or even number 1 for save gas

Got a lot of gas saving scams to discredit good link bait

what is it worth developed in top 5?
 
Last edited:
Projecting keyword search volume ratio to domain value (savegas 3X gasoline) is a significant departure from conventional wisdom. The available name that I mentioned in post 4 of thread 308560, that you subsequently registered, has higher search numbers. The option to hand reg comparable names may deter buyers from paying a premium above reg fee for your name.

Domain aftermarket conditions are deteriorating. In weak markets money flows towards quality or out the door. Even in good times many buyers want only strong dot coms. Offering multiple word non dot coms for sale, even easy to develop "top 30 on G", taps a relatively small pool of capital. End users want dot com. Domainers want easy ppc or easy flips, not development projects.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom