Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Scam alert

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm selling some domains on Flippa, and just noticed that some guy is selling the name coronavirus.com. It's common knowledge that GoDaddy owns the name and they have it forwarded to the WHO website, and they have no intentions of selling it. The seller also didn't verify his credentials. Any thoughts on this?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

I don't use flippo, by choice

imo...

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Biggie, hope all is well. I had to use Flippa and Epik to sell my corona domains as GoDaddy and Sedo stopped selling them. I literally have the best corona domains, and of course with my luck GoDaddy stopped selling them. Although, I did sell coronaviruspandemic. com a week ago for 4995.00 on GoDaddy as a premium listing. It sold within 8 hours after listing it, thank God. Selling coronaviruspandemic. com for 4995.00 was probably stupid of me I suppose. And then I had to relist coronavirushelp & coronvirusinfo as the guy who bought those apparently did fake bids. Ended up listing all of them now, such as COVID19news, etc....

This pandemic is a rough one..

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, at least you got a sale in, before they put the ban on

Congrats!

imo...

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Biggie!

I also notified flippa about the scam seller who was selling coronavirus.com, and they removed the name. Hopefully saved someone 200k, which is what they were trying to sell it for.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biggie my brotha… you better not remove this link! lol. I'm not promoting anything! But you have to checkout my public facebook group. Seriously. We're all confined to our homes and it's a great resource. My real name is Ryan Evans in California (I have lion image), and shoot me a friend request!

Here is the public group, and if it's no permitted, then so be it and remove it, but shoot me a friend request. I can literally only receive a handful of new requests until I hit the max.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoronavirusPandemic/

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators