Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Gold Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 9, 2002
NC
I guess these don't have the same masturbatory potential as schoolgirl.com but they're available for just a reg fee.

Hehe...he said masturbatory.

thats actually pretty funny rev... and, unfortunately pretty true at the same time. thats one of the reasons (in addition to my two teens and my spouse) that I personally dont bother with adult sites or names.

let's all go reg a good protestant name and say three hail marys to make up for this thread.

fizz

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by DomainGoon
Who is it?
The winning registrar domaincity.com doesn't resolve for me, but it's based in Seoul so maybe we can assume a drop expert from South Korea is the lucky new owner?

G.A.

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sep 6, 2002
Hong Kong
www.search4names.com
I believe that the registrant and the registrar are the same person. As I've seen......DomainCity *never* provide WHOIS info regarding the domains registered thru them.

Celt.Com
IndiaHotel.Com
Screwdriver.Com
Forwarding.Com
January.Com

[etc]

fizz

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 28, 2002
Darn it, the SnapBack on schoolgirl.com was available a couple of minutes ago, but now it's taken along with the six names you posted above G.A., LOL.

I guess someone else had the same devious thoughts to get the Snaps and then find someone to complain to about the inaccurate whois data :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.