Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Scientist: Global warming could melt ice caps, eliminate half of Earth's species

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Burning coal is not only better for the earth, but it's also much cheaper to boot.

The new ones burn so clean, that you can simply vent them much like a dryer. YES vent them, I will be power venting my stoker and using a heat reclaimer. No chimney will needed at all, and with the tankless hot water heater I can shut down the oil burner.

And I can load the hopper, and it will go 2 to 3 days before reloading is needed. And it's temp control, and everything is auto only empty the ash pan when you fill the hopper. If I'm leaving for over 3 days, I can just turn the oil burner to what temps I want it.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I hear pellet stoves are a bummer. Not very efficient.

GoPC

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is true, 1 ton of coal gives you 2X as much heat as pellets. And the cost is about 1/2 the cost as well, so coal is the best option for me. Also getting pellets all winter, has been a big problem for most people.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know... my neighbor buys them by the PALLET (not to be confused with pellet) load. Takes up an entire car space in his garage. He also complains that with pellets, the heat is either not enough or way to much! Very little regulation.

Here at my house, we just do alot of snuggling. My wife and 4 kids are proof of that ;)

GoPC

H

H2FC

Surge in carbon levels raises fears of runaway warming

Carbon dioxide is accumulating in the atmosphere much faster than scientists expected, raising fears that humankind may have less time to tackle climate change than previously thought.
New figures from dozens of measuring stations across the world reveal that concentrations of CO2, the main greenhouse gas, rose at record levels during 2006 - the fourth year in the last five to show a sharp increase. Experts are puzzled because the spike, which follows decades of more modest annual rises, does not appear to match the pattern of steady increases in human emissions.

At its most far reaching, the finding could indicate that global temperatures are making forests, soils and oceans less able to absorb carbon dioxide - a shift that would make it harder to tackle global warming. Such a shift would worsen even the gloomy predictions of the Stern Review which warned that we had little over a decade to tackle rising emissions to avoid the worst effects of climate change.

David Hofmann of the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (Noaa), which published the figures, said: "Over this last decade the growth rates in carbon dioxide have been higher. I don't think we can plausibly say what's causing it. It's something we're going to look at."

Peter Cox, a climate change expert at Exeter University, said: " The concern is that climate change itself will affect the ability of the land to absorb our emissions." At the moment around half of human carbon emissions are reabsorbed by nature but the fear among scientists is that increasing temperatures will work to reduce this effect.

Professor Cox added: "It means our emissions would have a progressively bigger impact on climate change because more of them will remain in the air. It accelerates the rate of change, so we get it sooner and we get it harder."

Carbon dioxide concentration in the atmosphere is measured in parts per million (ppm). From 1970 to 2000 that concentration rose by about 1.5ppm each year, as human activities sent more of the gas into the atmosphere. But according to the latest figures, last year saw a rise of 2.6ppm. And 2006 was not alone. A series of similar jumps in recent years means the carbon dioxide level has risen by an average 2.2ppm each year since 2001.

Above-average annual rises in carbon dioxide levels have been explained by natural events such as the El Niño weather pattern, centred on the Pacific Ocean. But the last El Niño was in 1998, when it resulted in a record annual increase in carbon dioxide of 2.9ppm. If the current trend continues, this year's predicted El Niño could see the annual rise in carbon dioxide pass the 3ppm level for the first time.

Prof Cox said that an increase in forest fires, heatwaves across Europe and the Amazon drought of 2005 could have helped to drive up carbon dioxide levels. Such events are predicted to become more frequent with rising global temperatures. He admitted "the jury is still out" on whether the recent spike is evidence of a significant change, although some computer models predict that the Earth will start to absorb less carbon dioxide some time this decade.

"Over the past few years carbon dioxide has been going up faster than we would expect, based on the rate that emissions are increasing," Prof Cox said.

Figures presented to a recent UN climate conference in Nairobi showed that carbon dioxide emissions produced by the worldwide burning of fossil fuels increased by 3.2% from 2000 to 2005.

From 1990 to 1999 the emissions increase was 0.8%. But other experts think rising emissions could yet account for the anomaly. Pieter Tans of Noaa cited contrasting figures from the US Department of Energy, which show much sharper annual emissions increases, up to 4.5% in recent years. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is expected to announce more robust emissions data when it reports next month.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...Above-average annual rises in carbon dioxide levels have been explained by natural events such as the El Niño weather pattern, centred on the Pacific Ocean...

OOOPS!

dmtalk, you realize you just outted yourself, right? In your previous posts you blamed the total lack of hurricanes in 2006 on the El Nino.

Not only did the current El Nino not start till this winter (too late to affect hurricane season), it was IN A DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD.

H

H2FC

OOOPS!

dmtalk, you realize you just outted yourself, right? In your previous posts you blamed the total lack of hurricanes in 2006 on the El Nino.

Not only did the current El Nino not start till this winter (too late to affect hurricane season), it was IN A DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD.

I just post the news....I don't write it. Here's a quote fron NOAA "the development of weak El Niño conditions helps explain why this Atlantic hurricane season has been less active than was previously expected".

Here's another that proves your second paragraph wrong "Sept. 13, 2006 — Scientists at the NOAA Climate Prediction Center reported today that El Niño conditions have developed in the tropical Pacific and are likely to continue into early 2007.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2006/s2699.htm

Thank God for the Democrats...they're making a sincere effort to save the world.
Democrats Say Energy Bill Begins Fight Against Global Warming...
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070119/apfn_congress_oil_northwest.html?.v=1

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll post some more news too:

Computer Modeling/ Skewed Programming=GLOBAL FRAUD

----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-01-19, 3:44PM PST

Your Friend Global Warming

by Ryan McMaken
I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised anymore when bad ideas persist despite a complete lack of evidence, but then, environmentalism, that great past-time of over-educated white people with too much free time was never terribly fact driven anyway. The recent studies exposing the fraud of computer modeling and global warming theory in general should lift the spirits of anyone who thinks that just maybe, ruining the international economy isn’t preferable to a one degree increase in average global temperatures.

For twenty years, global warming has been a useful justification for the global rule of control freaks and managerial elites whose great dream is to manage everything down to your carburetor through a giant world-wide enviro-bureaucracy. The high point of the crusade was the Kyoto treaty which, if left un-ratified, we were told that we were going to have to all grow gills or snorkel to work since the ice caps were going to melt and turn Rocky Mountain National Park into a seaside resort.

The problem with the whole thing has become more and more obvious in recent months as studies have come out showing that not only have the ice caps been getting colder, but that even if there are going to be major global changes, there is no way of predicting them, and really quite little we can do about them.

The studies illustrate cooling trends that may be reversing the warming trend begun in the 19th century which leveled off in the 1940’s. Yet, the warming of the past century or so has failed to equal the warming that everyone enjoyed from the 8th century to the 15th century. In those halcyon days of high global temperatures, vineyards could flourish in England, cattle could graze in areas that are now icebound, and Greenland was actually green. Unfortunately, the warming period was followed by a severe global cooling that lasted until the 19th century and caused numerous farms to be abandoned as they were covered with ice. All over the world, civilization retreated from the colder regions. Going back further to the ancient world, one would find a time when the Sahara desert contained great lakes, and the entire region was wetter and warmer. Trade routes were cut across the desert that have since been abandoned due to the disappearance of the precious water.

According to a paper recently distributed at the American Geophysical Union by the US National Academy of Sciences, such sudden changes in climate as occurred between 1400 and 1800 are not unusual. Among other things, those who conducted the study had to conclude that the computer simulations on climate are essentially useless since the relatively rapid climate changes so abundant in human history are not, and cannot, be accounted for in computer models. Not surprisingly, the Academy concluded that more (presumably government) funding is necessary to really understand climate change, and even though they have more questions than answers on the subject of climate change, they recommend that the coercive efforts of governments to vainly attempt to curb global warming continue.

None of this evidence seems to impress the global warming crowd which continues to repeat to itself that global warming is an unprecedented phenomenon sure to destroy all life as we know it. What is most vexing is how the threat of global cooling is simply shrugged off by environmentalists. For some reason, the idea of living under a sheet of ice disturbs environmentalists less than the idea of an increase in arable land and a decline in deadly cold temperatures.

The fact that many modern global warmists were the same people sounding the alarm about global cooling in the seventies notwithstanding, the prospect of a global ice age should be far more alarming than any problems that might arise from global warming. The most important fact to remember is that non-ice age periods in the earth’s history are far less common than are ice bound periods. Ice ages commonly last from 70,000 to 100,000 years while interglacial periods last 30,000 years at most. The interglacial period we now enjoy has never reached some of the high temperatures reached in previous warming periods, and yet the environmentalists have managed to convince millions that somehow this warming is special and believe, contrary to intuition, that this one is somehow destructive.

Where is the climate headed now? The fact is that we have no idea, and as the NAS study shows, an ice age or increased warming could kick in at any time completely independent of what a few SUV drivers might have to say about it. It shouldn’t take a PhD in geology to wager a guess as to whether global warming or an ice age would be best for mankind. If the residents were alive, it would probably prove fruitful to ask medieval Iceland, which lost half its population to global cooling, if glaciers are a good or a bad thing for business. With the help of commerce and free economies, crops can be grown in hot and dry areas. Crops cannot be grown on a glacier. Arable land is good for mankind. A North American continent covered by a sheet of ice is not.

We cannot predict what way the earth’s climate will go, and in such a situation of uncertainty, it is always best to do what is a good idea anyway. Allowing economic growth that enables people to prosper and escape grinding poverty in the third-world is a good idea. Crippling the economies of the world with knee-jerk bureaucratic schemes like the Kyoto treaty is a bad idea. If climate change is something we should be worried about, economic growth and technological advancement will be necessary to deal with it.

While the global warming crowd continues to whoop it up for utopian enterprises like the Kyoto treaty despite rapidly disappearing supporting evidence, the rest of us would be wise to look to history and appreciate the fragility of markets and civilization, and even the fragility of the warm climate we now enjoy.
=================

Remember, folks -- you've been told that EVERYONE is on board with Global Warming Theory, right?

--------------------

Eco-Misanthropes Want Better Living Through Mass Death

------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-01-19, 3:54PM PST

by Sen. James Inhofe
Posted Aug 06, 2003
Environmentalism's Death Toll for 'Nature'

As chairman of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, I have a profound responsibility, because the decisions of the committee have wide-reaching impacts, influencing the health and security of every American.

That’s why I established three guiding principles for all committee work: it should rely on the most objective science; it should consider costs on businesses and consumers; and the bureaucracy should serve, not rule, the people.

Without these principles, we cannot make effective public policy decisions. They are necessary to both improve the environment and encourage economic growth and prosperity.

One very critical element to our success as policymakers is how we use science. That is especially true for environmental policy, which relies very heavily on science. I have insisted that federal agencies use the best, non-political science to drive decision-making. Strangely, I have been harshly criticized for taking this stance. To the environmental extremists, my insistence on sound science is outrageous.

For them, a "pro-environment" philosophy can only mean top-down, command-and-control rules dictated by bureaucrats. Science is irrelevant—instead, for extremists, politics and power are the motivating forces for making public policy.

But if the relationship between public policy and science is distorted for political ends, the result is flawed policy that hurts the environment, the economy, and the people we serve.

Sadly that’s true of the current debate over many environmental issues. Too often, emotion stoked by irresponsible rhetoric rather than facts based on objective science shapes the contours of environmental policy.

Arsenic Hysteria

A rather telling example of this arose during President Bush’s first days in office, when emotionalism overwhelmed science in the debate over arsenic standards in drinking water. Environmental groups, including the Sierra Club and the Natural Resources Defense Council, vilified President Bush for "poisoning" children because he questioned the scientific basis of a regulation implemented in the final days of the Clinton Administration.

The debate featured television ads, financed by environmental groups, of children asking for another glass of arsenic-laden water. The science underlying the standard, which was flimsy at best, was hardly mentioned or held up to any scrutiny.

The Senate went through a similar scare back in 1992. That year some members seized on data from NASA suggesting that an ozone hole was developing in the Northern Hemisphere. The Senate then rushed into panic, ramming through, by a 96-to-0 vote, an accelerated ban on certain chlorofluorocarbon refrigerants. Only two weeks later NASA produced new data showing that their initial finding was a gross exaggeration, and the ozone hole never appeared.

The issue of catastrophic global warming, which I would like to speak about today, fits perfectly into this mold. Much of the debate over global warming is predicated on fear, rather than science. Global warming alarmists see a future plagued by catastrophic flooding, war, terrorism, economic dislocations, droughts, crop failures, mosquito-borne diseases, and harsh weather—all caused by man-made greenhouse gas emissions.

Hans Blix, chief UN weapons inspector, sounded both ridiculous and alarmist when he said in March, "I’m more worried about global warming than I am of any major military conflict."

Science writer David Appell, who has written for such publications as the New Scientist and Scientific American, parroted Blix when he said global warming would "threaten fundamental food and water sources. It would lead to displacement of billions of people and huge waves of refugees, spawn terrorism and topple governments, spread disease across the globe."

Appell’s next point deserves special emphasis, because it demonstrates the sheer lunacy of environmental extremists: "[Global warming] would be chaos by any measure, far greater even than the sum total of chaos of the global wars of the 20th century, and so in this sense Blix is right to be concerned. Sounds like a weapon of mass destruction to me."

No wonder the late political scientist Aaron Wildavsky called global warming alarmism the "mother of all environmental scares."

Appell and Blix sound very much like those who warned us in the 1970s that the planet was headed for a catastrophic global cooling. On April 28, 1975, Newsweek printed an article titled, "The Cooling World," in which the magazine warned: "There are ominous signs that the earth’s weather patterns have begun to change dramatically and that these changes may portend a drastic decline in food production—with serious political implications for just about every nation on earth."

In a similar refrain, Time magazine for June 24, 1974 declared: "However widely the weather varies from place to place and time to time, when meteorologists take an average of temperatures around the globe they find that the atmosphere has been growing gradually cooler for the past three decades."

In 1974 the National Science Board, the governing body of the National Science Foundation, stated: "During the last 20 to 30 years, world temperature has fallen, irregularly at first but more sharply over the last decade." Two years earlier, the board had observed: "Judging from the record of the past interglacial ages, the present time of high temperatures should be drawing to an end. . . leading into the next glacial age."

How quickly things change. Fear of the coming ice age is old hat, but fear that man-made greenhouse gases are causing temperatures to rise to harmful levels is in vogue. Alarmists brazenly assert that this phenomenon is fact, and that the science of climate change is "settled."

Sound Empirical Science Challenges Alarmists

Today, even saying there is scientific disagreement over global warming is itself controversial. But anyone who pays even cursory attention to the issue understands that scientists vigorously disagree over whether human activities are responsible for global warming, or whether those activities will precipitate natural disasters.

I would submit, furthermore, that not only is there a debate, but the debate is shifting away from those who subscribe to global warming alarmism. After studying the issue over the last several years, I believe that the balance of the evidence offers strong proof that natural variability is the overwhelming factor influencing climate.

It’s also important to question whether global warming is even a problem for human existence. Thus far no one has seriously demonstrated any scientific proof that increased global temperatures would lead to the catastrophes predicted by alarmists. In fact, it appears that just the opposite is true: that increases in global temperatures may have a beneficial effect on how we live our lives.

For these reasons I would like to discuss an important body of scientific research that refutes the anthropogenic theory of catastrophic global warming. I believe this research offers compelling proof that human activities have little impact on climate.

This research, well documented in the scientific literature, directly challenges the environmental worldview of the media, so they typically don’t receive proper attention and discussion. Certain members of the media would rather level personal attacks on scientists who question "accepted" global warming theories than engage on the science.

I believe it is extremely important for the future of this country that the facts and the science get a fair hearing. Without proper knowledge and understanding, alarmists will scare the country into enacting its ultimate goal: making energy suppression, in the form of harmful mandatory restrictions on carbon dioxide and other greenhouse emissions, the official policy of the United States.

Such a policy would induce serious economic harm, especially for low-income and minority populations. Energy suppression, as official government and non-partisan private analyses have amply confirmed, means higher prices for food, medical care, and electricity, as well as massive job losses and drastic reductions in gross domestic product, all the while providing virtually no environmental benefit. In other words: a raw deal for the American people and a crisis for the poor.

Kyoto Treaty Would Wreck Economy

The issue of global warming has garnered significant international attention through the Kyoto Treaty, which requires signatories to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions by considerable amounts below 1990 levels.

The Clinton Administration, led by former Vice President Al Gore, signed Kyoto on November 12, 1998, but never submitted it to the Senate for ratification.

The treaty explicitly acknowledges as true that man-made emissions, principally from the use of fossil fuels, are causing global temperatures to rise, eventually to catastrophic levels. Kyoto enthusiasts believe that if we dramatically cut back, or even eliminate, fossil fuels, the climate system will respond by sending global temperatures back to "normal" levels.

In 1997, the Senate sent a powerful signal that Kyoto was unacceptable. By a vote of 95 to 0, the Senate passed the Byrd-Hagel resolution, which stated that the Senate would not ratify Kyoto if it caused substantial economic harm and if developing countries were not required to participate on the same timetable.

The treaty would have required the U.S. to reduce its emissions 31% below the level otherwise predicted for 2010. Put another way, the U.S. would have had to cut 552 million metric tons of CO2 per year by 2008 to 2012. As the Business Roundtable pointed out, that target is "the equivalent of having to eliminate all current emissions from either the U.S. transportation sector, or the utilities sector (residential and commercial sources), or industry."

The most widely cited and most definitive economic analysis of Kyoto came from Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates (WEFA). According to WEFA economists, Kyoto would cost 2.4 million U.S. jobs and reduce GDP by 3.2%, or about $300 billion annually, an amount greater than the total expenditure on primary and secondary education.

Because of Kyoto, American consumers would face higher food, medical, and housing costs—for food, an increase of 11%; medicine, an increase of 14%; and housing, an increase of 7%. At the same time an average household of four would see its real income drop by $2,700 in 2010, and each year thereafter.

Under Kyoto, energy and electricity prices would nearly double, and gasoline prices would go up an additional 65 cents per gallon.

Some in the environmental community have dismissed the WEFA report as a tainted product of "industry." I would point them to the 1998 analysis by the Clinton Energy Information Administration, the statistical arm of the Department of Energy, which largely confirmed WEFA’s analysis.

Keep in mind, all of these disastrous results of Kyoto are predicted by Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates, a private consulting company founded by professors from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Business School.

In July, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) provided further proof that Kyoto-like carbon regulatory schemes are regressive and harmful to economic growth and prosperity.

H

H2FC

Hey juniper....please go back to your little mushroom corner and play with your marbles. This global warming theory stuff is much too complicated for you.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey juniper....please go back to your little mushroom corner and play with your marbles. This global warming theory stuff is much too complicated for you.

That is exactly typical of the response when people point out that long-term warmings and coolings are not a new phemonenon.

H

H2FC

That is exactly typical of the response when people point out that long-term warmings and coolings are not a new phemonenon.

The global warming theory is not talking about "long-term warmings and coolings", its talking about the very recent extraordinary warming of the earth in a very short period of time caused by humans using fossil fuels for energy. The co2 from burning fossil fuels causes a greenhouse effect around our planet which causes the global warming.....and the earth's average climate temperture is getting hotter in lock step with the increase of the excessive amounts of co2 being dumped into our atmosphere daily...hourly...minutely....secondly. Get It??

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since we've checked the 'Global Warming' headlines, so let's see what we have this morning. Oh here, we go, Copely News Service:

RECORD COLD GRIPS WEST

The record cold that has gripped the West may have destroyed three-quarters of California's citrus crop, and some of the region's growers say it is the worst freeze they have experienced in nearly half a century.

Yes, we may lose a lot of plants and animals, from the COOLING planet, it seems. I hope those little "global warming" hybrid cars come with snow tires, chains, and engine heaters!

Let's check with our friends for a mid-January update on the global warming heat wave in Canada, at Whistler.com:

ALL TIME SNOWFALL RECORD

28 feet of snowfall so far this season

Oh my God! The world is in a deep freeze!

The fairy tale of "Global Warming" can now join the history books along with other once popular theories such as 'the world is flat' and 'the moon is made of cheese'.

I'm in Ottawa, Canada. I've never seen so little snow in my entire Life. I love winter and I really miss it.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Funny but they don't get how silly they look, bush even has to admit global warming from oil is a problem.

I'm a fair person, and will ask those that think global warming is not man made. Show us the data the proves your case, simply saying it's not true will not work anymore. You all shut us up before, and this time lots of data has been collected. From many experts, and many different fields and gone over many times.

And most of the experts, and most of the data keep pointing to man made global warming. Test done on ground, and ice, as well as rocks show changes have took place over time. But never has there been changes this fast, the records clearly show it's well past anything that could be normal. Most experts agree on that, they also agree that the signs of wild life and weather. Show the changes is here right now, it's is happening at to fast of rate not to be global warming.

You will not shut us up, unless you can show us some real data that proves your case. I'm sure all of us wish, you could prove man made global warming was not true. It makes us sad to think it is man made, but the data, experts, and wild life. And the weather changes all point to it, we would all be very happy to be proved wrong I'm sure.

Many problems will come from global warming, many will suffer and even die from it. How bad it gets is not fully known yet, there are so many things to account for all at the same time. The loss of trees, land, and rising water, and well as wild life. The sun and earth as well, all play a big part in the weather systems. They got lots of data for computer models, these computer models are really good anymore.

NASA has been study this from the early 1980's, their super computers prodected this back then even. Experts have been using 10 main modeling systems, and have made big jumps at modeling with good data. 9 out of the 10, show this is man made global warming. Experts from all over the world, have been working on getting the data needed to model it.

The people that say it's not man made global warming, would have you believe only a few experts are coming out with this stuff. But it's not just a few, it experts from around the world. In many different fields working on the global warming problem, they waited and did not say much till most of the data was in. And they could disprove or prove this problem, and most of them agree it's global warming.

And most agree it is, keep in mind if a expert could prove it was not. That expert would sky rocket, into the highest ranks of the best experts there is. So there was and still are experts that try to prove it wrong, but they could not and with the facts of the data. They could only agree that it was indeed true, a few that most experts dismiss try to say it's not true.

The experts dismiss the few, because experts only go by the data that can be proved. That is how they treat all things, if you can not prove it with the data facts. Then they do not claim it to be true or right, guessing has no place for most experts. And only hard and real data, will prove or disprove anything with them.

But don't take my word for it, do your own research and find out for your self how they do it. See how they collect the data, and in what way they use that data. Wishy washy data is never used, and if any expert does use it. Most other experts will dismiss, everything they claim after that untill the data proves anything they claim.

This is why we dismiss, what the few are saying that global warming is not man made. But if you can show some hard data, to back that claim up then we will believe it. Infact we would be happy to believe it, none of us want to be right about this. It's the difference between, real SCIENCE and junk SCIENCE.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a good read, and show how things are going to be done to help global warming. As I said, we are not going to shut up this time, unless they show hard data to prove it wrong.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a good read, and show how things are going to be done to help global warming. As I said, we are not going to shut up this time, unless they show hard data to prove it wrong.

With REAL science, when you have a hypothesis the burden is on you to prove it RIGHT.

With junk science, the creator generally insists others prove him WRONG.

H

H2FC

With REAL science, when you have a hypothesis the burden is on you to prove it RIGHT.

With junk science, the creator generally insists others prove him WRONG.

Did you ever hear the old saying 'the proof is in the pudding'? I think you and all the other naysayers will get your proof within a couple of years...maybe sooner.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They got their proof it's global warming if they research it, they must now prove the proof wrong with hard data.

You say things like the earth been through cycles before, we say not in this short of time frame. You want to use parts of data for man made global warming, and try to use junk science. To say the global warming is not true, you can't have it both ways.

That very science data you are using, also clearly shows them cycles was over a much longer time frame. And that this time, it's clearly much shorter time and steps up right with man made CO2 levels.

I'll ask you once again, where is your hard data to prove your claim ?

You must of seen the data to prove man made global warming, or how would you know it happen with earth cycles in earth history ?

You only use part of that data, to try and prove your junk science claim. My guess is, you have not researched the hard data. But taken bit's of the data, used by others that did the same. Show us the hard data, and prove us wrong we will be happy to be proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators