Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sedo and Godaddy - Are they connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aitraining

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello. Happy to be here. I'm new at this so excuse the ignorance :) I have my domains listed for sale at sedo and some at godaddy. When I tried to put one in at godaddy that was only listed at sedo, it said it was "already for sale" and it showed the price that I listed at sedo. ? Can anyone help clear this up. I emailed godaddy but haven't heard back yet.

Also, if I'm missing a good site to offer my names, wud love to hear.

Thanks
Nick

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

aitraining

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank You very much for the reply. Appreciate it!

DNB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue when I wanted to list my domains at Godaddy auctions, I got the reply from Godaddy support that I need to disable sedo mls if I want to list my domains. After I did it, I still couldn't list my domains at GA because my domains were now listed there by afternic with $500 minimum offer!
So I had to delete my domains from afternic to list them at Godaddy Auctions...

aitraining

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hear ya DNB. I'm still not sure how I will be coordinating this. So if I'm listed at Sedo, I can't list on Godaddy with the same name and pay up for a featured listing I gather? As it does not allow me to list it in the first place. Were u happy with godaddy auctions? My names and sites r fairly high end nichey sites. Is GD a good market for $1000 and up?

DNB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can list your domain name at both sites, but when you activate sedo mls before you add your domain to godaddy auctions
, sedo will list this domain at godaddy, so you just need to add domain first at godaddy and then at sedo.
I like both of this sites, but I think that you will get higher offers at sedo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom