Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sedo And Godaddy Premium Listings - Are They Worth It?

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried Sedo's at $30 and got almost 1,000 views in a month and resulted in a nice sale. Tried Godaddy's $20 (on a nice LLN.com) and have 8 views for the first month, and one low ball offer. Thinking of trying Sedo again. But, anyone have any experience with this? Maybe they are not worth it at all, or maybe with only certain domain types? Rather ask here than doing "tests". Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
most of the domains are sold from sedo as per dnjournal.com. but just free list in sedo wont work, paid min. Euro39 looks working. am just waiting for my first sale to happen in sedo.
Flippa is more expensive than sedo, but has potential buyers similar to sedo. listing sale for $9 is getting very less views.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried Sedo's at $30 and got almost 1,000 views in a month and resulted in a nice sale. Tried Godaddy's $20 (on a nice LLN.com) and have 8 views for the first month, and one low ball offer. Thinking of trying Sedo again. But, anyone have any experience with this? Maybe they are not worth it at all, or maybe with only certain domain types? Rather ask here than doing "tests". Thanks.

if/when the total expenses, are greater than roi, then it's a loss.

if/when roi, is greater than total expenses, then it's a profit.

if/when paid advertisements can produce profitable sales, then it can be seen as a "worthy" investment.

back in the day, I paid for featured ad on sedo, which didn't produce a sale. though years later, that same domain sold via email offer.

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators