Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SEDO Auction Breakdown on TopBlog.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainster

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SEDO Auction Breakdown on TopBlog.net

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]TopBlog.net

The SEDO Auction on this domain of mine ended yesterday morning. The bidding stopped at $1,050. I could not follow ending of auction because I was travelling in Hot Springs Arkansas and severe rain & wind storm caused major flooding...which caused Total power outage and road blocks (fallen trees and floods).

I received an E-mail today from one of the bidders (foreign - non US) in this auction....he said that he wanted to Bid HIGHER in final minuites but SEDO site just kept showing white pages and no Bidding links.

Here is what he wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE:

"I've participated to topblog.net's auction on Sedo but i've lost the domain because Sedo site wasn't working in the final minutes of auction.
At http://www.sedo.co.uk/auction/aucti...ed=&partnerid=i
got always a white page so i wasn't able to make other bids during the final minutes.Sedo admited the technical problem but they don't want to restart the invalid auction:"I have since spoken to the technical team and they have confirmed that the auction pages were unavailable for a short time yesterday afternoon.

their terms has been breaked so the auction is invalid.

As sedo customer i wasn't able to place an higher offer in the final minutes of the auction, because of your technical problems.You can ask to repeat the auction because terms has been breaked.
Best regards,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder how many other Bidders were prevented from Bidding on TOPBLOG.NET ????

I called SEDO today to get explanation and to see if they can cancel or re-run the Auction......and am awaiting Reply.

What do ya'll think appropriate action by SEDO should be ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]__________________
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom