Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sedo Launches New Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We proudly invite you to check out the new innovations we’ve added to the domain search on Sedo.com. With revolutionary new domain search techniques, you’ll be able to quickly and efficiently discover the most relevant domains to suit your individual business needs!

Although we’d like to take full credit for conceptualizing these new search features, many of the updates were based on member feedback and suggestions. Our global community of users assisted us in crafting the industry’s most comprehensive and user-friendly domain name search engine. To get you started, we’ve pulled together some of the top newly added features:

Search Results

We have optimized our domain search results to cater equally to buyers and sellers. With over 16 million domains listed on Sedo.com, we know how important it is to make sure buyers are given the most relevant results and sellers are provided with targeted exposure for their domains. The new search results provide the following:
•Improved relevancy and quality ranking of the results
• Semantic search technology provided by our partner DomainsBot automatically suggests keywords similar or synonymous to the ones you enter
• A preview of the offer page details appear within the search results when you click the domain to see more details
• Bid prices update automatically without having to refresh the page to see the newest results​

Advanced Search Filters

Whether you want to buy one domain or many, use the filters on the left side of the search page to specify the type of domain(s) you’re looking to find. The newly added filters combined with increased options for saving your results provide a new powerful domain tool. See for yourself:
• Search by multiple TLDs at once
• Narrow results by language
• Search by listing type (Buy Now, Negotiable, Auctions)
• Narrow results without entering a keyword, including when searching within categories.
• Include or exclude synonyms
• Save search filters so they can be used in a later session
• Quickly add individual or a group of domains to your watchlist.
We have developed these cutting edge domain search functionalities to provide you with a more intuitive interface for faster and more targeted results. Please take this opportunity to try the new search updates and let us know what you think .

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
truly awful

.ie coming up as top search
as far as i know you have to be a irish registered company to register those and they are very strict on what can be registered
ie. (no punn inteneded) no adult

also why when a domain is 'free' to register, are you pumping peiople through to 1 and 1 to register via affiliate

1 and 1 are the most hated registrar for domainers, they have a string of complaints agaianst them
they are nightmares. you used to do this years ago, why are you going backwards?

experienced domainers with years of searching platforms will have great difficulties with this
joe bloggs and the avergae enduser will have a nightmare

bido is a very good example of overcomplicating things and failing

you were told by domainers how your homepage was detroyed at the last 'redesign'
you did nothing to change it
most things werre invisible. including current auctions

i'm not wasting anymore time but to say it's truly terrible

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand SEDO is owned by 1and1 so that would be why.

also why when a domain is 'free' to register, are you pumping peiople through to 1 and 1 to register via affiliate

1 and 1 are the most hated registrar for domainers, they have a string of complaints agaianst them
they are nightmares. you used to do this years ago, why are you going backwards?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I keep on hoping that the management at Sedo will finally realise they live in the real world and actually give a 'good' service, unfortunately all they seem to do, and this time is no exception, is make things worse.

Sedo a free tip for you - WAKE UP!
I'd be tickled to death if they would finally come to the realization that a week is seven days long.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since the redesign I only go to Sedo when I get an offer. That badly cut-out stock photo of a woman makes me laugh every time I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom