Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SEDO Payment not received, almost a month, domain transferred already

Status
Not open for further replies.

buysellfast

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold a domain on SEDO, details herein below...

Payment request created for buyer
We have created a payment request for the buyer and requested payment from him/her. The transfer will commence upon receipt of this payment.

Jan/06/10 Sedo Transfer Agent
Dear Daniel,

Congratulations on your sale.

To help make the transfer process efficient and secure your transfer details will be accessible exclusively through this Transfer Overview page.

In the "Transfer Status" menu, you will find information on the current transfer status as well as the steps you need to take in order to proceed.
You will receive a notification by e-mail whenever important new information about the transfer has been added in your Sedo account.
Furthermore you can send me a message at any time by entering it into the "Your comment" field and clicking on "Submit". You will find my response under "Related communication".

In "Transfer Documents" you may upload any required documents or forms (e.g. invoices, etc.) by clicking on "Upload additional documentation".
In this menu you will also find important transfer related documents, e.g. your Sedo sales contract.

In the "Transfer Details" menu you can provide technical details regarding the transfer.
Please click on "Edit Technical Details" in order to indicate the name of the registrar where the domain is currently registered. Indicating an assistant's name, email address or phone number is optional.

If you wish to work with a technical assistant in order to process the domain transfer, please enter the corresponding contact details (name, phone number and email address). Otherwise please choose "No" and leave these fields empty.

Best Regards,
Joe Palombo“”
Jan/08/10Escrow payment received

Payment has arrived in Sedo’s escrow account.
Jan/08/10Please push domain to Sedo account.

Please push the domain into our account with your registrar eNom Inc..

In order to do so, please login your account and click on "Registered domains".
Check the box next to the corresponding domain and select the option "Push this list" from the "LIST ACTIONS" drop-down menu.
On the following page, please enter our username in the "Push to" field:

sedode

Please also select the option "DO NOT push the contact information".

Once the domain is in our account, we will release the funds to you.

Jan/08/10 Your Comment
Process completed, Domain Pushed to sedode.

Kindly confirm.
Jan/12/10Domain transfer to Sedo account complete.
Jan/12/10Credit note created
The domain has been transferred successfully and the payment note has been created. Our Accounting department will process the credit note shortly and will release the escrow funds within 1-2 business days.

If you have paid the commission for the transaction, you will find a corresponding invoice in the "Payment Note" document located in the "Transfer Documents" section of the Sedo Transfer Center.
-----------------------

Here are the details.
Everything was completed by the seller on 12 Jan 2010.
I have yet to receive payment for this transaction.

I have been getting the run around every time i call, "accounting department received the payment back, now its resending it, etc, it takes 10 days for a wire to reach me. etc, etc, its completely crap.

I am contemplating legal action and domain recovery process. anyone can advise what steps should be taken, is there a sedo agent here, domain in concern is fashionfind.com

buysellfast

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Lisa.

Response received and accepted. I had to revert to the forum, it was the only way where i was able to get a real response via email, prior to this, it was on the phone with an individual named "Steve". Who was simply a outsourced call centre type of operative, i may be wrong on this assumptions.

I often log all phone calls, websites and various correspondence for all businesses that try to dodge their ethical responsibilities. I will take your advice on this matter and check with my bank again, and shall update shortly. If you want a review of these logs, i will happy to provide them to you. I am sure you also maintain similar sets.

1) Please be advised that a bank international wire doesn't take 10 days. Sedo has paid in 3 days to us before into the same account. So that statement doesn't hold water.

2) SEDO was instructed by us not to transfer the domain to the buyer and it has done so, without receipt of payment to us, this is a breach of the escrow service.

3) Lastly, IS SEDO a broker in this transaction or was playing "Market Maker", We shall soon find out if the funds are not received sooner. A domain recovery process will be started soon on non recepit of payment.

My concern is simple, too many complains lately and dodgy behavior with my own transaction, made me to resort here. Hope you understand that your company could become out of fashion with such an attitude, please also understand my frustration.

sincerely.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello buysellfast,

Please note that Sedo does not discuss confidential individual transactions in the public forum. We ask for your own security that you do not post personal information in a forum thread. I will respond to you via PM.

Thanks,

Lisa

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello buysellfast,

Please note that Sedo does not discuss confidential individual transactions in the public forum. We ask for your own security that you do not post personal information in a forum thread. I will respond to you via PM.

Thanks,

Lisa

Well if you had solved this issue in private, then this person would have not had to post this on a public forum. Just goes to show how bad your support staff is!!! This is not the first time your company has delayed payment for transferred domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators