• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

sell advertising space

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottle

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I've been getting requests to sell advertising space on several sites. Actually, I like the idea as I think I can do better than putting affiliate banners, etc on them. The sites are very targeted, have organic organic traffic only. I do not spend much time with the sites as I manage a lot of sites plus I have other interests. The sites get as follows:

20 visitors daily
40 " "
75 " "
80 " "
200 " "

Adsense revenue on the smaller volume sites generally is more per click thru than the higher volume sites.

The prospective user wants to put either links, banners or pictures on the home page, 2 or 3 on each site.

Any ideas how to quote? I will not go longer than monthly as I get opportunities to sell the sites. Maybe next year.
 
I'd say less than $10 per month for each site. Closer to $3 per month for some of the lower ones. Good luck! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom